Starlight (ELO Orbiter)

• OUT OF THE BLUE ...

... ist eine Doppel-LP von ELO aus dem Jahr 1977 und das kommerziell erfolgreichste der Band. Als bekennender ELO-Fan taugt es mir natürlich auch sehr und bei dem Cover war die Idee zu einem Modell naheliegend..

Fun Fact: der Erstausgabe von "Out of the Blue" war ein (einfacher) Bastelbogen des "Mutterschiffs" beigelegt (ich habe meinen noch nicht verbaut).

Gestern ist die "Starlight" fertig geworden und Jeff Lynne kann jetzt "Alone in the Universe" (Album aus 2015) umherrocken.

Zur kommenden Abschiedstournee "Over and Out" hier also Bilder vom Modell (Fahrwerk bin ich noch am überlegen, ob ich es anpicke oder doch nicht):

• Nach 10 h gemeinsamen Bastelns (meine Frau und ich) und einigen Schallplatten ist die Starlight nun auch mit Fahrwerk fertig - meine Frau hat gemeint alles gehört verbaut.

Jetzt hoffe ich noch, dass Jeff Lynne bei seiner Abschiedstournee auch in Europa vorbeischaut.

Liebe Grüße

Woifi

• Hello my friend,

I think your work with this ELO project is wonderful, and as a fan of JEFF LYNNE myself, I have shared it on my website dedicated to ELO/JEFF for 25 years now.

I have been asked if it's possible to obtain the blueprint to build one's own, similar to how I offer my designs on my website for download: https://www.elosp.com/descargables-elosp/

It would be an honor to republish your work with your name and your offer for all ELO/JEFF fans from ELOSPcom.

If this isn't of interest to you, no worries. Just seeing your work is payment enough, and we are grateful to you.

Best regards.

• Hello Jose,

glad to see you like the "Starlight" and you shared it on your great ELO-fanpage!

So far this is only a testbuilt and I haven't yet decided to release a kit. There would be some changes to do and all the other stuff (numbering the parts, writing an instruction and so on).

I'll keep you informed on any updates in this issue.

Greetings from Austria

Wolfgang

• Fantastic! We will be eagerly awaiting your updates, of course. It would be a GREAT GIFT for the FANS like us who are in need of new ELO/JEFF material and who have to create it ourselves. Thank you very much.