U-Boot Hecht and Molch - GPM

• Hello Ricleite,

This is outstanding Work =D> =D> =D> =D>
    A wonderfull report.

Heinz Michlmair verstarb am 05.07.2007 bei einem Sportunfall in Ungarn. Mitglieder und Betreiber von kartonbau.de vermissen Heinz und seine Beiträge. Seine bisherigen Beiträge in unserem Forum sind nun Teil unser Erinnerung an "Heinz".

Originally posted by Ricleite
    @ eatcrow2 - how strange! I seldom read the instructions (and never if they are only in Polish...) and the fault is probably mine but I didn't notice that any parts were missing ?()

I wouldn't have notice either.. I just remember at the beginning of this thread someone asking about a part might be missing, so was just doing a quick look through part by part with the diagrams.. Notice part 35 was missing.. went to the GPM site, and decided to check downloads and saw the file.. After I open the file, is when I noticed the other parts.. Your great looking build of these models is what made me go out and buy these.. I'll be happy if mind comes out half as well...

Cheers.

• @ eatcrow2 - thanks for your post and you really managed to get me curious! Let me check at home what those parts are and what is missing on my boats!...

@ Heinz - Thanks for the post :)

• Now, I see what you mean - parts 35, 40, 40a, 42 and 42a are all internal formers. They are simple circular parts and easy to draw, if needed. I'm no longer sure but I may have duplicated part 38 to get a 35 (same size) and discarded the other formers. They are not really needed.

• Hello,

there is a fatal failure...the scale of all this smal subs ist NOT 1/25...they are in 1/33....

Greetings
    Hadu

Vielleicht kommt der Tag, an dem mehr Leute checken, dass Idiotie nicht links oder rechts ist, sondern in erster Linie daher rührt, dass jemand ein Idiot ist! (M. Tegge)

www.modell-und-geschichte.jimdo.com

Mitglied der Luft'46-Gang