Hohensalzburg / Schreiber / 1:400 [FERTIG]

• hi john!

in winter i also wrote to the society of burg aggstein and they told me the same - that they will reprint the aggstein model. my father build this model lightyears ago - i think this was in the early 70's.

the hohensalzburg and the aggstein have been advertisement models for tesa. it's a shame that this models are out of print. they are fantastic detailed.

walter

die Zukunft geschieht, egal was man tut

• John,

The rework of Hohensalzburg is just a possibility that I made, judging from previous Schreiber's practice. They also reissued the Ulm Cathedral and Marksburg but I don't know if any of them is a rework, as in Neuschwanstein, or just a reissue. They changed the front cover, anyway...
    Regarding Kosci NMP w Posztornie, or Postorná, the only grief I had was about the paper - very thick. It is not an easy model to build but it is really worth the effort. I wrote a small model review, some time ago. It was available at cardmodelers.org but it looks that the link no longer works :( . If you want me to send you the original Word document, just drop me a line and I'll be glad to do it.