CAUDRON C460 coupe Deutsch de la Meurthe 1935 échelle 1/66

• Etampes-Mondésir airfield France)on May 19, 1935.

the series of Caudron Renault race planes continues with this one.

Raymond Delmotte's Caudron C460, coded 8, is prepared by the mechanics during the 1935 edition of the Deutsch de la Meurthe Cup, which he will win at an average speed of 443,965km/hour.

The Caudron C460 n°6907, coded 8, driven by Raymond Delmotte, won the 1935 edition of the Deutsch de la Meurthe Cup. It had been qualified at more than 399km/h.

During the first round of the race, the C460s covered circuits at over 450km/h, beating the 100km record (434km/h).

Maurice Arnoux, on the C460 n°6908 coded 6 was constrained to retire, his engine not having resisted an over rpm.

Delmotte completes the last of the 2000km to be covered at over 444km/h and wins the cup, closely followed by Lacombe on the second C460 n°6909 coded 5.

The story of this airplane and its free downlable cards are (as for my others models) on my web site.

The figures are in papel from figure’s bodies produced by Paulestudios.com

Thank you for your interest in my approach of reviving some interesting moments of french aéronautic.

Best regards.