Posts by jyduchene

Wolfgang. Your seamwork is flawless. I have to ask if you can explain how you managed to butt join these hull pieces without a glue spot. Are you using tape or glue strips behind? The cleanlyness of this build is outsanding and the subject is not easy with several compound curves.

Again my admiration.

John

Just wanted to add that I too have the peashooter fixation. The August 2006 issue of Aeroplane Magazine ( a British publication) features the P-26. It is severall pages and several photographs including flight photos of what is reported to be one of the final air worthy examples. I am very impressed with your build Wanni, I am thinking of taking a break from the Radomka and working on something I can finish and display in this lifetime ;)

John

Herbert, Thanks for the reply to my question. I have just started the freighter Clement and have begun to study freghter models closely. Your collection is impressive. How about sharing some more individual photos from time to time. Thanks again, John

Herbert, danke für die Antwort auf meine Frage. Ich habe gerade den Frachter Clement begonnen und angefangen, Frachter etwas näher zu studieren. Deine Sammlung ist beeindruckend. Wie wäre es, von Zeit zu Zeit noch ein paar mehr Einzelfotos mit uns zu teilen? Vielen Dank, John

Herbert, I have posted one of your photo;s with a question. Can you tell me the name of the freighter in the photo, black hull and in middle in front of the tanker. My copy of your photo tries to identify this boat. Also the publisher. Thanks,

John

Herbert, hier ist eins Deiner Bilder mit einer Frage - kannst Du mir den Namen des Frachters und den Verlag nennen? Ich habe das Schiff im Foto markiert.

Might I ask a basic question, and in English? How do you cut the windows in the frame? I have studied and tried several times to get a clean cut in the frame but when strengthened with cardboard I have a difficult time.

Thanks and a great build I am encourged by this forum to begin again on the OL49.

Thanks.

John Duchene

Darf ich eine einfache Frage stellen - und in Englisch? Wie schneidest Du die Fenster im Rahmen? Ich habe mir das angeschaut und mehrfach versucht, einen sauberen Schnitt hinzubekommen, aber bei verstärkten Kartonteilen fällt es mir schwer.