Posts by ronash

Well, they said to me that the Pay-Pal is not a possibility.
    So can I buy this model from an other site, via Pay-Pal?
    Because I'll have money only in Pay-Pal.
    Maybe there is a l'instant official site that I can buy from?

Thanks.

Thank you all,

I will send them a note.
    And if they don't accept Pay-Pal, may I send the money to other user (via pay-pal) and he'll pay for me via credit card?

Ron.

Hello,
    This model is beautiful.
    How big is it?
    Do they accept Pay-Pal?
    Do I need to register to their site or I just send them my Pay-Pal account and they do all the rest?

Thanks,
    Ron.

hello anyone.
    by the end of July I'll have about 30 dollars and I would like to buy a model of Notre-Dame de Paris.
    Actually, it doesn't have to be the Notre-Dame, it could be any other architecture beautiful model. Also it could me a nice automata model.
    But, if they ship the model, I need that they will have the option to send the model to Israel, hopefully for under a week.
    Also I'll get the money via Pay-Pal, so all the payment must be by Pay-Pel.
    When I order a model, does it come right to my mailbox or should I go somewhere to pick it?

Thanks,
    Ron.

hello Bernhard,
    Thank you for responding.
    While you were answering, I started to build a 3-d shape of what I want (Janusz Korczak's orphanage), and I almost finished, but I don't know how to make the last shape of what I want, so I'm transfer it to Pepakura, and from there I'll draw it on photoshop and make the last part on photoshop too.

Thanks,
    Ron.

Hello anyone.
    I need, and that's pretty urgent, a model of Janusz Korczak's orphanage paper model.
    It doesn't have to be very complicated, but I do hoping it to be nice and adorned, I need it to a work at school.
    I need it to be ready in a few days, max week.

Thank you very much,
    Ron.

Hey,
    I understood how to download the models.
    Althought I like them, there is only 3 or 4 free models.
    Is there any more free models?

Thanks.

Hey,
    thanks a lot for the links, they are very good.
    In the download section there are no buildings, right?
    And maybe there is a special site for famous building, althought the site you brought me are great?
    I would like also to have some sites including animations like this:
    http://www.zuko.to/kobo/home-ima/pen-an.gif
    but that's cost money. So, anyone have animation diagrarm for free?

Thank you,
    A lot of jokes (this is the translation on Babylon:|)
    Ron.

I guess zitat is quote...
    well, I don't realy understand what to do in Iceberg. Should I go to that site because they have links or they have diagrams?
    Can you please help me orient in that site?

Thanks,
    Ron.

Hello everyone!
    I saw this forum and got crazy how great this forum is.
    But, I'm not german, so I have troubles understanding most of the forum.
    What I'm asking for is a site, better in english, with card model of famous building and so.
    I have to say that I need it to be free download, I can't pay any money for it.
    I know the Canon site, and I made a lot of buildings of it.
    I don't have problem of printing, so it could be with a lot of paper, but just make it beautiful.

Thank you so much,
    Ron.