Posts by ML5716

Hi modellschiff,

I can not visualize what you described :( If you have pictures of the area you are talking about it would help to understand. So far, there are a few cases where some black/red part numbers do not match and some other part numbers on the parts sheets and on the assembly drawings also do not match and this slows down the work. Another problem I had, you can see in the attached image. The skin in front, on both sides is 4-6mm too short and I had to add strips of paper (where the dark area is) to cover the gaps.

Moshe

Thanks Werner. Now I can see where it should have been. I bought this kit 6-7 years ago, from H&B precision Card Models in the USA via mail order and only about two months ago started building it. Before cutting out parts from the sheets, I usually scan ahead a few sheets at a time for backup. I scanned the deck parts sheets at the end f last week, cut out the parts, and only on Sunday, I realized that I am missing this part. I searched my already cut parts envelope, the scanned sheets on the computer and could not find it. Because it was not there in the first place. The attached image shows sheet#27 but without part#65a. I guess the publisher or dealer digitally printed the kits upon demand only and messed up with the parts arrangement on the sheets.

The missing part should be between the top area of the deck plate and the yellow parts on the left, in the attached image.

Is this part similar in size to part 78e (looks similar, just cut in half, and maybe a little bigger in diameter).

Can you send me this part (65a).

Thanks, Moshe

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that the entire line of ModelArt kits (1/32, 1/72 and other scales), can be found at http://www.papermodels.co.il/
    If you already built any of ModelArt kits and took pictures of the completed models, I invite you to send me their pictures, to be shown in the 'Customers Works' section.

Thank you,
    Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models

Hello Modellschiff,

The attached picture shows this ship or another one of the same family, in the Israeli service many years ago. I also have this kit, but since it doesn't have assembly drawings and I don't understand German, I'm counting on your pictures :)

Regards, Moshe

Maybe this, or the Blue Angles A-4F. I do not know yet. I'll let everybody know when I have some news.
    The USMC used an A-4M which is a little different then the Israeli A-4N, besides the paint scheme.

Moshe

Originally posted by rutzes
    Moshe,

will this model be available in another livery, too? I think mainly about USMC colors...

Cheers, Old Rutz

Hi Bernhard and all,

I'm not closing the store, I only want the have less packages to carry on the truck :D
    Dr. Zarkov, the designer of the A-4N, is working hard as we speak, on some small details, and it should be ready in a few days, and than I'll have an one hour job on my side, before it's ready.

One more important detail. I noticed that it wasn't clear that the postage fees are required for the printed kits sale, and aren't included in the sale price. So I updated the sale page. The freetranslator.com helped a little ;) with the messages above.

Moshe

Originally posted by shurik
    Very nice work indeed.
    It very interesting paper you use. I would be glad to buy it. Does the shop have a site to contact?

Hi Shurik,

Try the "Arta" art supply stores for cardstock in various colors.

Moshe