This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

deckape

Trainee

• "deckape" is male
  • "deckape" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2011

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 6:46am

Westland Whirlwind 1/50 scale

Ahoy

Here is another of one of my collections. this is a card kit I downloaded on www.papermodelers.com on the download page. there are some great designers out there I was the first one on the forum to build this. it came out pretty well i made a bad mistake I always use areo gloss dope on my card models by mixing 50 50 dope half Nitrate and the other half Butrate, I ran out of nitrate dopt I airbrused the ASreo gloss dope and durring time it put a warp in the wing, when I first built the the kit there was no warp. so for now on I will maske certain to use 50 50 instead of useing straight Butrate at first I didn,t suspect that it would cause any problems like that of balsa and tissue models. So good fellows I a aware there is a warp on the wing not bad but a trained eye can see it. that fellas for looking.

Franklyn AKA Boats :) :) :) :) :)
deckape has attached the following images:
  • PICT0001.JPG
  • PICT0002.JPG
  • PICT0003.JPG
  • PICT0004.JPG
  • PICT0007.JPG
  • PICT0009.JPG
  • PICT0010.JPG

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks