VII Cardboard Modellers Meeting in Wroclaw,Poland, 2-3.06.2012.

• Hi Mariusz,

thank you for your Invitation. At first , i was planning the trip to wroclaw, but then i took a look on my calendar. It is the same old story: on call duty this weekend in the hospital. I´m very sorry about,but when you announce your exhibition a little bit earlier next year, there will be a chance for coming.

Regards

Robi

Jean Luc Picard ( USS Enterprise): Die Summe der Intelligenz auf dem Planeten bleibt immer gleich, nur die Bevölkerung wächst.

Andere haben Flugzeugträger, wir haben die Gorch Fock.

I´m a Billiever, #17, Go Buffalo

• Hi Robert!

" a call duty in the hospital" - you say... :wacko: It's quite like me... ;( ;)

I know - this year it is "a little" too late to invite most people, but for next meeting (2013) I will put the announcement as soon as possible!

But anyway - every one will be welcome! This year please come althrough for the moment :thumbup:

Kind regards to you all!

Edited once, last by MARIUSZ_G ().

• Dear Mariusz,

Many thanks for your invitation. The Meeting is on my schedule also since some years when Slawomir wanted to organize a common trip to Wroclaw. When I remember right in 2010 the flood hindered us to travel.

I hope to have a chance in 2013.

Best Regards
    René

....es ist 5 vor 33

Demokratie ist alternativlos!

"sei a Mensch"

• Hi Mariusz,

thanks a lot, for showing us so many wonderful pictures. I think it was a great Modellers Meeting with many perfekt build models. I hope to see the show " life " in one of the next years.

Best regards

Jens

Man darf nicht verlernen, die Welt mit den Augen eines Kindes zu sehen.
    (Henri Matisse )