[Kartonowy Arsenał] 4-5/2018 Me 262B-1a/U-1 1:33 (Halinski)

• Hello Seo,

congratulation to an other great model for your collection!

Three cheers to the bay,

Wiwo

"Es gibt viel zu viele Lautsprecher und viel zuwenig Kopfhörer!"

Fritz Grünbaum, 1934

• Dat is ja ma wieder an-bee-liewebell, wat dieser Bastelgott da zusammengebaut hat, ne .... 8o

Der kann wat .... :thumbup:

Wanni,

I don't get it. DeepL translate failed translation.

I believe that you liked my Me 262.

Thank you very much.

Seo by the Bay.

• Dieter, Kurt, Wiwo, Zaphod, Hajo, Kartonskipper,

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement.

I planned to build a Card Army P-40E but it seemed boring since I had built two P-40Es before.

Courageously, I am going to start the Dauntless.

Seo by the Bay

• Hi Seo,

I don't get it. DeepL translate failed translation.

I believe that you liked my Me 262.

Thank you very much.

DeepL struggles when you don't adhere to grammar and spelling rules, but you guessed right:

Its an-bee-liewebell (unbelievable spelled sort of phonetically) what this Model making god has constructed again .... 8o

He is skilled .... :thumbup:

Johannes

• Hello Seo,

an excellent choice. The Dauntless is an attractive plane which goes together very well.

When I built her I fumbled the slats at the front of the wings so badly that I needed another kit, so you might want to take care there.

The countless holes in the dive brakes tax one´s patience, still I prefered to cut them one by one with a Martor 680 blade. Punching has to be 100% perfect to match the two sides and it leaves a rim around the holes which is not to my liking.

Kind regards

Zaphod

• Hi Seo

may i try to translate Wanni:

Again, this is unbelievable ( an-bee-liewebell) what this god of card modeling created

I think so , too

CU and greetings from the Cote d´Azur

Robi

Jean Luc Picard ( USS Enterprise): Die Summe der Intelligenz auf dem Planeten bleibt immer gleich, nur die Bevölkerung wächst.

Andere haben Flugzeugträger, wir haben die Gorch Fock.

I´m a Billiever, #17, Go Buffalo

• Hello Seo!
    Very well done! My congratulation, is great Model! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mit besten Grüßen aus Hagen

Christoph

"Der Mensch ist nur da in der vollen Bedeutung des Wortes Mensch wo er spielt und er spielt nur da, wo er Mensch ist."
    Friederich Schiller

• Zaphod,

Cautious on slats. Got it. Thank you so much.

To cut out the holes, I think I used a similar tools. 30 degree blades from NT. NT has a art knife which could hold a regular 30 degree blade. A lot cheaper solution.

Seo by the Bay

• Dat is ja ma wieder an-bee-liewebell, wat dieser Bastelgott da zusammengebaut hat, ne .... 8o

Der kann wat .... :thumbup:

Hi Seo,

DeepL struggles when you don't adhere to grammar and spelling rules, but you guessed right:

Johannes

Wanni, Johannes and Robi,

Thank you so much for your kind translation. I wish I could at least read German for better communication.

I like Wanni's fun joke about 'this model making god' or 'this god of card modeling'.

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement and help.

Seo by the Bay

• Robi,

Where is Cote d´Azur? It looks beautiful. I like the narrow path in the photo.

Seo by the Bay

• Hi Seo,

the Cote d´Azur is a part of the french coast at the mediteranian sea.

There are places like Cannes and Monte Carlo.

Greetings to the bay,

Wiwo

"Es gibt viel zu viele Lautsprecher und viel zuwenig Kopfhörer!"

Fritz Grünbaum, 1934

• the Mediterranean sea ... Monte Carlo ... Great

:thumbsup: