[Kartonowy Arsenał] 4-5/2018 Me 262B-1a/U-1 1:33 (Halinski)

• Hello Seo,

looks like she is coming together rapidly now. The slats look great -I would have dreaded this step- and the flaps complete the wings nicely.

Wheels, canopy and radar should complete her?

KInd regards

Zaphod

• I hope I could finish it soon but the progress is slow.

Thank you very much for your kind encouragement.

Seo by the Bay

• Hello Seo,

amazing how far back the canopy goes. Needless to say: Once more fantastic work on doing the transparent part it by yourself.

Are you planning to build the Ar-234 from Model Hobby? The kit looks great and building-reports from Poland state that it is very well designed.

KInd regards

Zaphod

• Zaphod. Thank you so much for your kind encouragement.

Unfortunately, I don't have a kit of Model Hobby Ar-234 now and I don't know when I could go on another round of a shopping spree for paper model kits. I have more than enough kits in my hand now and even they would last another my life if I could have another life. :D

• The landing gear bay doors

Total 8 doors

The two front wheel doors

and 3 pairs of the back wheel doors

The center side of each back wheel door needs 17 pieces to complete.

• Moin Seo,

ich bin noch nicht so weit mit meinem Nachtjäger gekommen; aber wenn Du einmal einen Hintergrund für Deine tollen Basteleien brauchst, dann lasse es mich wissen; soviel Mühe beim Modellbau und dann so nachlässig beim Präsentieren; daß ist für mich nicht kongruent! :D

Moin Seo,

I haven't gotten that far with my night fighter yet; but if you ever need a background for your great tinkering, let me know; so much effort in model building and then so careless in presenting it; that's not congruent for me! :D
    But I'm sure you're nail it; see ya later Seo

Regards kartonskipper

• Moin Seo,

ich bin noch nicht so weit mit meinem Nachtjäger gekommen; aber wenn Du einmal einen Hintergrund für Deine tollen Basteleien brauchst, dann lasse es mich wissen; soviel Mühe beim Modellbau und dann so nachlässig beim Präsentieren; daß ist für mich nicht kongruent! :D

Moin Seo,

I haven't gotten that far with my night fighter yet; but if you ever need a background for your great tinkering, let me know; so much effort in model building and then so careless in presenting it; that's not congruent for me! :D
    But I'm sure you're nail it; see ya later Seo

Regards kartonskipper

:D You don't like my cutting mat.

And thank you very much for your offer.

That's right I might need a small photo booth or backdrop, which I don't have a plan yet.

Or I used to use the Photoshop to edit photos, which requires too much effort.

Hmmm....

• The right back wheel is assembled too.

The landing gear bay door for the front wheel

Now all the wheels are installed.

• Hallo über den großen Teich in die Bay von San Francisco?!

Klar, mag ich Deine Schneidematte; und Deine Bauausführung erst; aber ich denke, Du hast verstanden, was ich im Scherz gemeint hatte? Nur kritisieren ist nicht meine Sache; hier ein paar Fotos, wie ich in meinen Berichten die Modelle und ihre Baufortschritte darstelle; ist doch ganz einfach - eine große Pappe, die nicht zu stark mit dem Modell kontrastiert und gut; kein Aufwand aber ein besseres Ergebnis; dass hat der Aufwand immer verdient und der Leser bekommt auch den Respekt, den er verdient hat; meinst Du nicht?

Hello across the pond to San Francisco Bay?!

Sure, I like your cutting mat; and your construction first; but I think you understood what I meant in jest? Just criticizing is not my thing; here are a few photos of how I show the models and their construction progress in my reports; it's quite simple - a big cardboard that doesn't contrast too much with the model and good; no effort but a better result; that the effort always deserves and the reader also gets the respect he deserves; don't you think? So go on and keep the good work running ...

Kind regards and I didn't want to interfear ... :D

kartonskipper

• :D I know what you meant.

I am just a lazy paper model lover.

I used to use the background too. why am I using one now? :D Too lazy...

• And here we go.

Now a handful of parts are left. They could be done in a day or two.

It is time to think about a next model. :D

By the way, the antenna is not permanently glued down. It could be removable. I might move it around and the fixed antenna could be damaged anytime.

•                                                                            

•