MV Lütjeoog (PaperShipwright, 1/250): Launched

• The finished model......

I weathered the railings, ladders, hull, forward deck, superstructure..... Using pastels, applied like streaky rust spots and worn walkways.

I painted in the port/starboard navigation lights, and added some deck clutter and tarpaulins.

😄👍🏻

• Ganz einfach toll! Ich bewundere immer wieder wie großartig auch die kleinsten Modelle werden!

Jeder fängt mal klein an...

• Outstanding work, Armando!

Congratulations to this gem and thank you for sharing :thumbsup:

Best wishes

Lars

• Hi Armando

Thats a great work, i love it.

Congratulation.

LG Peter

Papier ist geduldig, ich werde es auch noch lernen

Nein ,nein, ich bin nicht stur. Nur Meinungsstabil!

• Good evening Amando

I see you did a great job on MS Lütjeoog, off course this little Workvessels are very nice, just because off their sturdy elegance.

The weathering and fittings are very natural I can see.

I like to see your models in the future, all off course from David Hathaway I suppose

Greetings from Friesland NL

• Thanks! Yes, the work vessels are interesting to me. I grew up in the shipbuilding towns of Port Glasgow and Greenock (Scotland) in the 60's/70's and used to see many different types of vessel up close. I have more to build from PaperShipwright - I like the lighthouses 😄👍🏻

• Armando

Changed the title of the thread from “MV Lütjeoog (PaperShipwright, 1/250)” to “MV Lütjeoog (PaperShipwright, 1/250): Launched”.
  • Hi Armando,

´well done´ would have been the commend of my english teacher. There had been no better commendation!

Best Greetings from Hannover, Dirk

Dreemol afsneeden und - jümmers noch to kort

• Hallo Armando,

ein herrliches kleines Modell! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Fertigstellung und Danke für die Bilder

Viele Grüße

Hans-Jürgen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Früher oder später, aber gewiss immer wird sich die Natur an allem Tun der Menschen rächen, das wider sie selbst ist. (Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi -1746 - 1827)