[Kartonowy Arsenał] SdKfz 7 (8~9/99) 1:25 & [Military Model] Flak 36/37 (1-2/96) 1:25

• Hello Seo,

you are getting along fine, the crucial element, the gun-barrel is drawing nearer and nearer. As far as I recall the thing you just finished is the fuse-setter.

Kind regards

Zaphod

• Zaphod

Thank you very much for your kind encouragement and information.

I didn't know what the fuse setter was until you mentioned. I googled it with your comment. Thank you.

I am also thinking of the gun-barrel. When I built 7/2, I realized that it was very difficult to roll a long barrel. It was my first to roll a barrel more than 5 cm long and less than 5mm wide.

Happily the kit has two more extra sets of barrel parts to cover marking options. I might sacrifice one or two.

Since you mentioned it, why don't I just try without delay?

• Hello Seo,

in my eyes this went very well already !

Kind regards Zaphod

Zaphod

Thank you very much for your kind encouragement.
    I am also glad that I could finish it without too much troubles.

I had to rework the middle section. I was very lucky not to damage the front section attached to the middle section.

Seo by the Bay

• There is huge space between the barrel and loader.

I am not sure this is right but this is what I could do best.

For fun, the barrel was put into the assembly (No glue yet)

Still long way to finish the model.

• The work for the barrel is continued.

The barrel is assembled.

Firing position Retracted

• Hello Seo,

its amazing, how this canon grows! Your collection of halftrucks is great too. Every time you update this report, I am so fascinated by your clean build and your models which looks like an original military vehicle from germany. Very nice!

I am happy to see when you continue! Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Matthias

• Hello Seo,

its amazing, how this canon grows! Your collection of halftrucks is great too. Every time you update this report, I am so fascinated by your clean build and your models which looks like an original military vehicle from germany. Very nice!

I am happy to see when you continue! Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Matthias

Donklödo

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement.

I tried coloring models before but it ended up mess. I realize that I am not good at coloring or brushing or painting models. But I like to cut and to paste parts. So I stick to the original print of models.

Since you mentioned about the halftracks, I am thinking why I don't finish the last 7/1 halftrack from Halinki after 7/2 and 7. It would be boring. But if I don't try now, I would not be back for 7/1 later. I haven't decided yet. We would see.

Seo by the Bay

• Robson

Robert,

The Flak is taking much longer time that I expected. It is getting difficult to handle due to so many small delicate parts on the surface. I was losing my focus too. But thank you so much for your attention. I will keep on my work.

Seo by the Bay

• Hello Seo,

once more: great work! The axels and feathering look as greasy as they should and the steering obviously works fine.

Kind regards

Zaphod

• Das wird eine Superlaffette Detailgtreu und super sauber gebaut.

Gratulation Seo :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Herbert

Die letzten Arbeiten: Lotsenversetzboot Frya, Antonow AN 10, Saporoshez SAS 966, Werftkran, Bunkerboot, MS Schwerin, MS Vasoula, Fregatte Berlin, FLB 40-3, Forschungsschiff Valdivia, MV Estvard Dana, Trimaran FOB TRIM, L-60 Brigadyr, MS Stralsund, Dampfer Imperator, Tauchboot TRIESTE, Fähre Loch Fyne

In Arbeit: Eisbrecher Stephan Janzen

• This is a super laffette built true to detail and super clean.

Congratulations Seo :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Herbert

Herbert

The finish line is close. I will try not to lose my focus on the construction.

I don't think I would build the flak again (except Halinkski's 38mm much later)

Seo by the Bay

• Now adding parts on the rear wheels.

By the way, 118 & 118a are supposed to be 2 pairs for the left and the right fender.

I could find only a pair. I don't think I lost one.

• Dear Seo,

its phantastic!!

Mit besten Grüßen aus Hagen

Christoph

"Der Mensch ist nur da in der vollen Bedeutung des Wortes Mensch wo er spielt und er spielt nur da, wo er Mensch ist."
    Friederich Schiller

• Hi Seo,

congratulations to this outstanding buildt model!

It is a big pleasure to see your pictures!

Especially I know the original gun very well, because one gun is shown at the historical military museum here in Vienna.

Sadly without halftrack engine and the wheels and paintet in grey.

Three cheers to the bay!

Wiwo

"Es gibt viel zu viele Lautsprecher und viel zuwenig Kopfhörer!"

Fritz Grünbaum, 1934

• Seo,

Gratulation zur Fertigstellung. Es ist Dir sehr gut gelungen 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Gruß Herbert

Die letzten Arbeiten: Lotsenversetzboot Frya, Antonow AN 10, Saporoshez SAS 966, Werftkran, Bunkerboot, MS Schwerin, MS Vasoula, Fregatte Berlin, FLB 40-3, Forschungsschiff Valdivia, MV Estvard Dana, Trimaran FOB TRIM, L-60 Brigadyr, MS Stralsund, Dampfer Imperator, Tauchboot TRIESTE, Fähre Loch Fyne

In Arbeit: Eisbrecher Stephan Janzen

• [Epilogue]

Surprisingly, these two 25 years old models are so great. Before starting the construction, I worried about the yellow monotone color. It turned out that it looks great on both models. The part fit is actually better than 7/2, which were upgraded later. I learned that 25 years ago, paper models (at least Halinski) were different with contemporaries. Back then, they were more like between toys (with lots of adjustable parts) and realistic models. I've enjoyed both models. Definitely, I would recommend both.

Now, w hat am I going to do next ??? I haven't decided yet. Maybe 7/1 or Tiger ....

Thank you very much everyone. I've tried to make replies to your kind post but I forgot to express my deep thanks to all the LIKERS. Thank you so much.

Seo by the Bay

[Epilog]

Überraschenderweise sind diese beiden 25 Jahre alten Modelle so großartig. Bevor ich mit dem Bau begann, machte ich mir Sorgen über die gelbe einfarbige Farbe. Es stellte sich heraus, dass sie bei beiden Modellen gut aussieht. Die Passform der Teile ist sogar besser als bei 7/2, die später nachgerüstet wurden. Ich habe gelernt, dass vor 25 Jahren die Papiermodelle (zumindest Halinski) anders waren als die der Zeitgenossen. Damals waren sie eher eine Mischung aus Spielzeug (mit vielen verstellbaren Teilen) und realistischen Modellen. Ich habe beide Modelle genossen. Auf jeden Fall würde ich beide empfehlen.

Was werde ich als nächstes tun? Ich habe mich noch nicht entschieden. Vielleicht 7/1 oder Tiger....

Ich danke Ihnen allen sehr. Ich habe versucht, auf eure netten Beiträge zu antworten, aber ich habe vergessen, all den LIKERN meinen tiefen Dank auszusprechen. Ich danke euch so sehr.

Seo by the Bay

Translated with DeepL