[Kartonowy Arsenał] SdKfz 7 (8~9/99) 1:25 & [Military Model] Flak 36/37 (1-2/96) 1:25

• [Epilogue]

Surprisingly, these two 25 years old models are so great. Before starting the construction, I worried about the yellow monotone color. It turned out that it looks great on both models. The part fit is actually better than 7/2, which were upgraded later. I learned that 25 years ago, paper models (at least Halinski) were different with contemporaries. Back then, they were more like between toys (with lots of adjustable parts) and realistic models. I've enjoyed both models. Definitely, I would recommend both.

Now, w hat am I going to do next ??? I haven't decided yet. Maybe 7/1 or Tiger ....

Thank you very much everyone. I've tried to make replies to your kind post but I forgot to express my deep thanks to all the LIKERS. Thank you so much.

Seo by the Bay

[Epilog]

Überraschenderweise sind diese beiden 25 Jahre alten Modelle so großartig. Bevor ich mit dem Bau begann, machte ich mir Sorgen über die gelbe einfarbige Farbe. Es stellte sich heraus, dass sie bei beiden Modellen gut aussieht. Die Passform der Teile ist sogar besser als bei 7/2, die später nachgerüstet wurden. Ich habe gelernt, dass vor 25 Jahren die Papiermodelle (zumindest Halinski) anders waren als die der Zeitgenossen. Damals waren sie eher eine Mischung aus Spielzeug (mit vielen verstellbaren Teilen) und realistischen Modellen. Ich habe beide Modelle genossen. Auf jeden Fall würde ich beide empfehlen.

Was werde ich als nächstes tun? Ich habe mich noch nicht entschieden. Vielleicht 7/1 oder Tiger....

Ich danke Ihnen allen sehr. Ich habe versucht, auf eure netten Beiträge zu antworten, aber ich habe vergessen, all den LIKERN meinen tiefen Dank auszusprechen. Ich danke euch so sehr.

Seo by the Bay

Translated with DeepL

• Hello Seo,

excellent work on your most recent masterpiece ! with the shield the 88 looks like the real deal.

If you wish you might want to wind some black cable around the drums, I guess those were telephone-cables in reality, connecting to HQ.

If you whish to do something completely different which goes well with Flak:

https://www.kartonmodellshop.d…-51-1-25-offsetdruck.html

Or perhaps a half-track (always reminds me of the general in Beetle Bailey):

https://www.kartonmodellshop.d…lf-track-1-25-extrem.html

KInd regards

Zaphod