New YouTube tutorial and a discount code

• A new video has gone live on the JSC YouTube channel, on how to build and handle small parts.

we had an idea in order to let you practise building small parts, we created for you a discount code for paper models available in our shop.

Watch the video, see how we handle small elements and hopefully you will learn something new.

You will see the discount code in the video on the screen. Code valid from now until midnight on October 3, Polish time.

How to get a discount? Enter the code you can see in the video, at the checkout when completing the order and press button “Add” next to the code.

Video link -

[External Media: https://youtu.be/a4wyye1OYXU]

• I've already started watching the video based on a recommendation by Youtube ;)

It's interesting how much of the small piece work you cut out with scissors - I personally try to do as much as possible with scissors, too, but I gather that many other experts default to the scalpel / cutter approach for smaller items.

Klaus

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• I've already started watching the video based on a recommendation by Youtube ;)

It's interesting how much of the small piece work you cut out with scissors - I personally try to do as much as possible with scissors, too, but I gather that many other experts default to the scalpel / cutter approach for smaller items.

Klaus

Hello Klaus,

Happy to hear that you watch our videos! Hope you like them :)

To be honest, we use scissors to cut out almost entire model, except for big long parts. We just find easier to work with scissors. And when we compare our own work - small model parts cut out with scissors and with hobby knife/scalpel - those ones cut with scissors are always nicer and neater.

It is just matter of what tool you feel more comfortable using. Some modellers prefer using scalpel and other ones scissors. There is no one perfect technic that you must follow. Whatever you feel more comfortable using. And we have chosen scissors :)