[Kartonowy Arsenał] 3,7 cm FLAK 37 SdKfz 7/2 5~6/99 1:25

• wiwo1961

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement. The original design planned to have so many adjustable parts, which I am not quite familiar with. I believe I am getting better, using a hand drill and a grinder a lot.

Seo by the Bay

• A feast for the eyes, Seo!

Helmut B.

Helnut,

Thank you very much for your kind encouragement. It is almost done in the final stage. Even though there are many errors and it is a more than 20 years old model, still it is a great model, looking very sturdy. I am happy to work on it.

Seo by the Bay

• Hinges are ready.

The axis of hinges are 0.5 mm thick poly-stylene rods.

Cut and colored.

After the rods were inserted through holes, the extra parts of rods got melted and squeezed to form heads.

After the installation,

So here it is

• Hello Seo,

this model is much improved from Halinskis earlier 1990s (88mm Flak, Halftrack for towing Flak), which were of pretty basic color, fit and detail.

Here the colors are much improved.

I am not sure whether the calibre of the gun fits though - looks more like 75mm (at least) for me, so there Halinski probaby wasn´t too accurate.

Kind regards

Zaphod

• Zaphod

:D

I am planning the Halinskis earlier 1990s (88mm Flak, Halftrack for towing Flak) for my next models.

It must be very challenging but would be so much fun.

I am thinking about air brushing.... We would see..

I have always dreamed to build two models and to connect them.

Seo by the Bay

• Hello Seo,

congratulations to another tricky model very well done !

I would definitely color the earlier Halinskis you showed.

KInd regards

Zaphod

• All the construction is done now except ammunition, which I decided to do it some time later.

The kit has many errors but fairly well fit together. Very sturdy.

The model has many adjustable parts and I have learned many valuable lessons.

So here I present SdKfz 7/2

Edited once, last by Seo ().

• Hallo Seo,

Gratulation zudem sehr schön gebauten Modell.

Gruß Herbert

Die letzten Arbeiten: Lotsenversetzboot Frya, Antonow AN 10, Saporoshez SAS 966, Werftkran, Bunkerboot, MS Schwerin, MS Vasoula, Fregatte Berlin, FLB 40-3, Forschungsschiff Valdivia, MV Estvard Dana, Trimaran FOB TRIM, L-60 Brigadyr, MS Stralsund, Dampfer Imperator, Tauchboot TRIESTE, Fähre Loch Fyne

In Arbeit: ?

• Hallo Seo!

Great!! Wonderfull!! Realy very well done!!!:thumbsup:

Mit besten Grüßen aus Hagen

Christoph

"Der Mensch ist nur da in der vollen Bedeutung des Wortes Mensch wo er spielt und er spielt nur da, wo er Mensch ist."
    Friederich Schiller