Trainer Short TUCANO in 1:33 from ANSWER

• Hi

This time I would like You to present making model of two-seat turboprop military training aircraft Short Tucano.

Model is from ANSWER "Kartonowe Hobby" in 1:33 scale and was published in 2015 (so it isn't very new ;)).

Model present British version of licenced Embraer aircraft.

Model cover

In model, hulb is dividdest for a few basic segments. For first I made center segment with pilots cockpit - almost all frame element i glued on 0,5mm cardboard (in instruction is 1mm, but I used 1mm cardboard only for longitudinal element).

Next I glued inside ready frame the cockpit element with all side panels. Then I glued top side elements glued elier on 1mm cardboard (for more stability).

After this I made both control panels and put it inside cockpit frame. At this moment I don't make any additional elements on the cockpit so as not to damage them while doing the rest fuselage

See You later

• Very very nice and clean works!!!

It is great to see another airplane modeller.

I will follow your construction report definitely.

Seo by the Bay

• Hi

Small progres ;) - nothing "special"

In front part I cut out 2 holes for the exhaust pipes (yellow inner side of frame I must colored black)

Parallel - tail segment frame (all parts glued elier on 0,5mm cardboard)

• Hi

This time, tail segment parts photos:

Then I glue steering fin (In model it can be separated, but I make it "build in") next glued upper parts starting from end

Next segment - nose with engine

• Hello

First, missed photo of tail segment

Nose segment - (assembly instruction here is poor so I did it by feel according to the drawings)

And how it looks

There is a small error - the side number of maschine "407" isn't in line. On both cover parts number is in different angle. One side don't pass "40" and on opposite "07", or vice versa "7" / "4" like You want ;)