Paper Model, Ty2, Angraf, 1:25 - FERTIG

• Hi Joon,

this is, without a doubt, one of the highest quality models i've ever seen on our forum with a construction report to match. Thanks to the slight sepia tint some of those photos could easily be confused with an old postcard from maybe the 50s-60s.

I applaud your skill and truly hope that this won't be your last locomotive. But no matter what you decide to tackle next, i'll certainly be watching!

cheers

Johannes

• Dear Joon!

Realy greatfull, your are a master! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mit besten Grüßen aus Hagen

Christoph

"Der Mensch ist nur da in der vollen Bedeutung des Wortes Mensch wo er spielt und er spielt nur da, wo er Mensch ist."
    Friederich Schiller

• Hi John

Wonderful, it looks so real :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best regards Peter

Papier ist geduldig, ich werde es auch noch lernen

Nein ,nein, ich bin nicht stur. Nur Meinungsstabil!

• OUTSTANDING :thumbsup:

Thanks, HaJo !!

Congratulations on completing a magnificent work. Very, very finely detailed and finished.

You can't do better. Ten points. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Klaus, Thanks a lot for your comments and points :D

Gigantic !!!!!! Both thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi hänschen, Thanks! Yes, It turns out to be... very big... (maybe too big) Still trying to find the best place to put it. ?(

Congratulation, this is the best steam locomotive model I have seen over the past years.

Many thanks for showing us your construction report.

Hi René, thankys a lot for your kind words and very glad to know you enjoy the build.

Amazing pics of your black beauty! I love this incredible firehorse!

Many thanks for this report and two years of practise one of the finest arts of papercraft I have ever seen!

If you come back with a new Projekt, I will be your guest again... of course!

But now lets celebrate your great masterpiece!

With kind regards from good old germany!

Hi Matthias, Really glad to know you like the build. Surely, I will be starting something, but I'm considering something smaller next time. ;)

One can't say it better...

Hi Fiete, haha, Thanks a lot !

With few words, a masterpiece! I like it

Hi Robson, Thanks a lot !

:love::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wonderfull :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :love:

Hi Reinhard, :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

this is, without a doubt, one of the highest quality models i've ever seen on our forum with a construction report to match. Thanks to the slight sepia tint some of those photos could easily be confused with an old postcard from maybe the 50s-60s.

I applaud your skill and truly hope that this won't be your last locomotive. But no matter what you decide to tackle next, i'll certainly be watching!

Hi Johannes, Thanks for your comment. I cannot be sure when, but I also hope I make another locomotive in the future. Anyways, I'm thinking about some model that is relatively smaller than locomotive

Dear Joon!

Realy greatfull, your are a master! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow, Thanks a lot, Christoph !

Great job, great end result, fantastic photos! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great to know you liked the build and pictures. Thanks Henryk !

Wonderful, it looks so real :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Peter, Thanks a lot for your comment !

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your support so far.

Let me share a bit more pictures.

Perhaps some of you have noticed and wondered about the locomotive numbers 307 and 110. Initially at the beginning of the build, like I did when I was building Py-27, I was concerned about the possibility of failure and thus constructed two locomotive frames. Later on, I changed my plan and decided to build two Ty-2s for my daughters, even though I am uncertain if they will want the locomotives in the future. Nevertheless, I find comfort in knowing that I have created something for them with my own hands.

Sharing photos of 307 and 110.

And followings are the size comparison with my previous models.

With KrAZ 255B

With Py-27

307 and 110 again.

Thanks a lot.

Have great days.

• Hi Joon

I guess there is just an handful of people that could build such a locomotive. And you built two! Unbelievable!

Congratulations!

Andi

Für unser Ego und unser Vergnügen opfern wir alles - solange es den Anderen gehört.

• Hi Andi,

Thanks a lot !

Hi All,

As you know, I used small magnets to make parts detachable with ease.

I put it to the test and sharing with you.

[External Media: https://youtu.be/e3Cbz0DHWwo]

Thanks a lot for all your supports for the build report.

Let me come back with next project.

• Hi Joon

My English fails me to provide words strong and enthusiastic enough to describe my feelings watching your work!

I'll stay with "fantastic", unbelievable", outstanding".

Andi

Für unser Ego und unser Vergnügen opfern wir alles - solange es den Anderen gehört.

• You Lok became the most stellar and unimaginable model. A mirryad of hearty congratulations from me.

Oh, BTW, if one of your daughters happens to refuse her Lok, I could force myself to find some place to shelter it. :D

With best regards, Mit liebe Grüsse:

Krisztián