Mauther-Papermau

Intermediate

• "Mauther-Papermau" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2011

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 3:12am

The Rowing Boat Paper Model

Here is the Rowing Boat Paper Model, ready to download! The model occupies four sheets of paper and when assembled, measures 20cm. To keep the boat on the scale of Playmobil miniatures, as in the photos, set the printer to print two pages per sheet. Or you can use the big boat for up to 7 miniatures.

Link: The Rowing Boat Paper Model - by Papermau - Download Now!

Papermau - Free original And Exclusive Paper Models And The Best, Rare And Unusual FRee Paper Models Of All The Net!

PAPERMAU BLOGSPOT

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mauther-Papermau" (Feb 9th 2013, 5:50am)

• "Frank Kelle" is male

Date of registration: Oct 18th 2005

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 1:09pm

I love it! Thanks a lot! And - I have to say - it is a really great fun to see your pictures with the completet model and the "playmobil"-figures :) I hope, your daugthter is not missing them during the photosession!

Mauther-Papermau

Intermediate

• "Mauther-Papermau" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2011

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:19am

I love it! Thanks a lot! And - I have to say - it is a really great fun to see your pictures with the completet model and the "playmobil"-figures :) I hope, your daugthter is not missing them during the photosession!

Hello, Mr. Kelle,

Many thanks for your kind words! My little daughter Maiú gave me permission to defalcate his small army of Pirates and Medieval Soldiers Playmobils to pose for these pictures! :)

Greetings from a stunning Summer in Brazil! :)

Mauther
Papermau - Free original And Exclusive Paper Models And The Best, Rare And Unusual FRee Paper Models Of All The Net!

PAPERMAU BLOGSPOT