Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb-2005 Halinsky

• Ich biete um Entschuldigung. Ich kann nicht sehr gut Deutsch und es ist schwierig für mich korreckt in diesem forum zu schreiben deshalb werde ich in English schreiben. Vielen dank für Ihre Verständnis. (English spreche ich ein wenig besser).

This is my first post. I hope youll be interested in.
    I apologize because I only speak a little english and youll certainly find errors in my sentences.
    I discovered this forum one year ago. I am very interested in all posts concerning aviation. I also discovered this hobby one year ago and I decided to try to build a model. I wanted this first model to be accurate enough to inclued a detailed engine. I found the Rolls Royce Merlin 45 Engine -- 1/33 scale described by Sakrison in PaperModelers forum. I decided to start with this model and bought an Halinski model to incorporate this engine. My choise was Spitfire Mk Vb because this plane is beautiful and I could find images of this assembly in this forum.
    As I appreciate to discover images day after day in Kartonbau.de, I try to attach a few pictures of my Spitfire.
    Best Regards
    Dayn

• Hello dayn,

this is fine work you show us. I am impressed how the plane looks. To show an open engine must be very difficult for the first build. Well done. I hope to see more of your builds.

Greetings Andy

• Andy,

Thank you for your encouragments . It was a pleasure for me to discover that hobby in building that model. I am pleased with the result. A few months ago, I realized a GPM model: F4u-1a Corsair. I have posted some pictures here: GPM Chance Vought F4U-1a Corsair

Edited once, last by dayn ().