This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ccoyle

Trainee

• "ccoyle" is male
  • "ccoyle" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 30th 2005

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 2:55am

Spanish Monitor PUIGCERDA, Paper Shipwright, 1/250

Hallo, Kartonfreunde! Noch einmal ein kleines Modell von der Paper Shipwright Verlag. Wie die meisten PS Angebote ist kein laengeres Bauzeit noetig -- nach einem Monat ist alles schon fertig. Geniessen Sie die Fotos!

Tschuess!
ccoyle has attached the following images:
  • puigcerda finished 4.jpg
  • puigcerda finished 6.jpg
  • puigcerda finished 7.jpg
  • puigcerda finished 8.jpg
  • puigcerda finished 9.jpg
Chris Coyle
Mariposa, California
USA

Date of registration: Apr 24th 2005

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 11:43am

RE: Spanish Monitor PUIGCERDA, Paper Shipwright, 1/250

Hello Chris,

another fine one from you wharf ! Very clean build, I admire your railings.

I was astonished how the Spaniards managed to put two turrets on a ship that small.

Zaphod

ccoyle

Trainee

• "ccoyle" is male
  • "ccoyle" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 30th 2005

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 5:02pm

RE: Spanish Monitor PUIGCERDA, Paper Shipwright, 1/250

Hallo, Zaphod, and thanks for looking! Yes, the two turrets probably contributed to the ship's reputedly poor handling qualities. She was actually in commission during the Spanish-American War, but probably fortunate to have not seen any action with her small-caliber, low-velocity muzzle loaders I doubt she would have been much of a foe.

Regards,
Chris Coyle
Mariposa, California
USA

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks