soldier of the french Revolution

• Oh my god - please do not tell me, that these beautiful figures are made of paper.. as I am a fan of the napoleonic time (painting plastic-figures in 1/35).
    From which company are they?

• Hello Franck,

Many thanks for your answer

For the moment this boy is from the "scratch company" : he's the first and a try to see . But, I want to draw all a regiment : grenadiers, voltigeurs and fusiliers and musicians. I think that I will create cavalry too but for the horses I will use the Canon model.
    Before to begin, I glazed the figures of Starlux (a missing french company of plastic soldiers) : they used a body and stick different arms, head and create some different soldiers ( the napoleonic army was great and beautiful but the paint was in the middle : no shadow) and Historex (napoleonic era) : they sell bodies, arms and legs and you can build your figure and paint as you want.

I'm interesting in napoleonic figures too but i'd rather work on therevolutionnary decade. The uniform are beautiful too.

I'm interesting in others centuries : XIX and XX centuries :
    austrian, russich, british, french, preussich and german or american armies.

Faithfully
    Valmy

• hi Franck
    No confusion
    PS: I don't create the officer with the sword. He is a Delprado soldier and he is here to show the size : 6cm or 1/30.

The flag bearer is mine.
    Valmy<!--StartFragment--> <span class="normalfont">Augenzwinkern</span><!--EndFragment--> <!---->

• Ah, I see - thanks for your information! I would love to see more from your builds in paper here!
    (I am working on miniatures from Andrea and Verlinden - otherwise I scratchbuild the soldiers from the other companys).

• No problem Frank,

They come soon

I"m agree with your choice : Andrea and Verlinden are great cies.

Look at King and Country too !

Faithfully
    Valmy