This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Evandrocps

Trainee

• "Evandrocps" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 26th 2009

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 9:39pm

Republic P-47B Thunderbolt

Hello to all! I adored the initiative of a gallery in a forum of models in paper. This is my model, a Republic P-47B Thunderbolt of World War II, took one week to mount it and today I place the disposal of the look you!

Debtor to all !!!

Evandrocps

Trainee

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 3:55pm

I thank the good words and you criticize them sparrowhawk this and very important for me without counting that this was my as model to be mounted.

TAD

Intermediate

• "TAD" is male

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2005

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 10:41pm

Hi Friend,
building this model took you one week and about couple weeks too less... Fast usually means poor - as I did the same plane here know it's not to sophisticated and can be done much better. I don't like your model, as it is done careless - probably due to short time of building it. Hope that next time you spend couple more weeks to achive better result.
TAD
Nothing hurts like a life...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TAD" (Jun 10th 2009, 10:42pm)

Evandrocps

Trainee

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 10:56pm

kkkkk

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Expensive TAD you do not know of what I am capable

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks