This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

eatcrow2

Intermediate

• "eatcrow2" is male
  • "eatcrow2" started this thread

Date of registration: May 3rd 2004

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 12:44am

PP51 Armored Train / GPM / 1:87

Decided to start on a Polish Armored Train that I have had on my to-do pile for awhile. Photos of the cover, and my frame pieces glued on 0,5mm card. I am a slow and easily distracted builder, so this might take some time..;-) Also, I think this might be a GPM produced model??

Cheers..
eatcrow2 has attached the following images:
  • PP51a.jpg
  • pp51.jpg
Peter Crow
Santa Monica, Calif.
http://www.picturetrail.com/eatcrow2

• "eskatee" is male
  • "eskatee" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2005

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 1:49am

RE: 1/87 PP51 Armored Train

Yep, Kartonowka happened to be the magazine published by GPM.

groetjes, Gert
Kartonbau.de dein Forum!
Kartonbau.de It's Yours!
Kartonbau.de Jouw Forum!

Ricleite

Professional

• "Ricleite" is male

Date of registration: Jan 24th 2006

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 10:18am

This is an interesting coincidence because, after finishing the Mont Saint-Michel (Instant Durable), I intend to build this train as well. Not the 1/87 model you have but GPM's 1/25 scale model. It has over 4000 parts spread across 55 A3 pages, plus instructions. Not surprisingly, it will take a lot of time...
Just a remark - you say (and that is on the picture) PP51. GPM's 1/25 model is PP52 Pilsudczyk but the locomotive is clearly the same. Maybe someone can clarify this.

• "eskatee" is male
  • "eskatee" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2005

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 12:27pm

GPM offered in their magazine Kartonowka additions to their program but also new items.

For instance: Fokker D-VII regular program - Polish version; Kartonowka: German version

The Kartonowka version here is a scaled-down version from the regular program

Additions in Kartonowka: jerrycans, oil-drums, sherman railings, conversion-kit for a Zero-fighter (diorama: on flightdeck with folded wings), Sherman tank railings.
Kartonbau.de dein Forum!
Kartonbau.de It's Yours!
Kartonbau.de Jouw Forum!

Social bookmarks