This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mauther-Papermau

Intermediate

• "Mauther-Papermau" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2011

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 9:20pm

Pompeii Diorama/Stand For Mini Figures

An easy-to-build diorama/stand in three sheets, representing the interior of a house in Pompeii. I make this model based in a photo taken on Google. I make it thinking to be used as diorama or stand for mini figures, but I think it is nice to school works too. The model is in .PDO format, so you can easilly resize it in Pepakura Viewer Free Version (you will find the link to download this program at the end of this post). I included the Sketchup file of this model to you see it in 3D, if you want.

The city of Pompeii is a partially buried Roman town-city near modern Naples in the Italian region of Campania, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area, Pompeii was partially destroyed and buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. Pompeii was lost for nearly 1700 years before its rediscovery in 1748. Since then, its excavation has provided an extraordinarily detailed insight into the life of a city during the Pax Romana. Today, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Italy, with approximately 2.5 million visitors every year.

The photo I used to make the model.

Link: Pompeii Stand For Mini Figures - by Papermau - Download Now!

Papermau - Free original And Exclusive Paper Models And The Best, Rare And Unusual FRee Paper Models Of All The Net!

PAPERMAU BLOGSPOT

Wiesel

Hennings Dino

• "Wiesel" is male

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2004

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 10:51pm

Very nice !

Thank you for the construction and that you are sharing it with us !
Bis die Tage...

Helmut

Die gefährlichste aller Weltanschauungen ist die der Leute, welche die Welt nie angeschaut haben.

Alexander Freiherr von Humboldt

Im Bau: CAP SAN DIEGO (roko)

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests