This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

braintech

Trainee

• "braintech" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 27th 2006

Tuesday, January 8th 2008, 3:53pm

plans of buildings

Hello I am looking for plans of buildings like churches, cathedrals etc (the best will be historical) . Can you help me? Thanks

Bernd B.

Intermediate

• "Bernd B." is male

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2007

Tuesday, January 8th 2008, 4:57pm

Sorry, but ... what sort of plans?

Any library should have books in the "Art & Architecture" section that will give you basic plans. It all depends how much detail you need and for what purpose - if you have a specific building in mind, the easiest way is to contact the owner (or caretaker) and enquire about publications available.
Gruss von Bernd (de feckin' German)

braintech

Trainee

• "braintech" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 27th 2006

Tuesday, January 8th 2008, 8:33pm

I mean that kind of plans that are used for example when you want to draw an airplane in Rhinoceros. Some kind of that, and I don't know how to obtain them, when I want to draw for example church in Moskva, when I live in Slovakia. So thats the point. Maybe the question was put in wrong way, so if there is some kind of online archive of plans of buildings, like you can find plans for tanks, planes, ships etc.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks