This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mauther-Papermau

Intermediate

• "Mauther-Papermau" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2011

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 6:51pm

Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model

Here is the Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model, ready for download!

As you can see, this is perfect for Playmobil miniatures.

Addition to the model, I made instructions with pictures to help with the assembly and you can easily download directly from Google Docs.

Link: Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model - by Papermau - Download Now!

Papermau - Free original And Exclusive Paper Models And The Best, Rare And Unusual FRee Paper Models Of All The Net!

PAPERMAU BLOGSPOT

schnecke

Master

• "schnecke" is male

Date of registration: May 10th 2010

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 8:50pm

Danke,
meine Kinder werden es lieben.
gruß Uwe
früher war selbst das Früher besser

Mauther-Papermau

Intermediate

• "Mauther-Papermau" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2011

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 10:25pm

Thanks to Schnecke: I am glad you like it to your kids! I make it for my little daughter Maiú and is nice to know your kids like too!

Alerted by my friend Frank Kelle, here from Kartonbau.De, I saw that was missing a part of the Old West Sheriff Office, precisely the grid cell. I've fixed the model and the link remains the same. I take this opportunity to post some more pictures of the interior of this model, using the flash for a better view. Thanks, Frank!

Link: Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model - by Papermau - Missing Part

Papermau - Free original And Exclusive Paper Models And The Best, Rare And Unusual FRee Paper Models Of All The Net!

PAPERMAU BLOGSPOT

Frank Kelle

Professional

• "Frank Kelle" is male

Date of registration: Oct 18th 2005

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 11:53am

No problem Mauther! As I already wrote you, I will start the building soon - so I have to tell my wife, that I need some new "cowboys" :)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Used tags

architecture, western

Social bookmarks