This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

arnau

Trainee

• "arnau" is male
  • "arnau" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 8th 2011

Thursday, January 10th 2013, 2:02pm

old veteran autos from Abc

Hello, everybody,

sorry but my german is not too good. I hope that you can read my english.

I love old cars from the early days of the 20th century up to the 40's and 50's and there is something about the ABC veteran autos specially those from the great Richard Vyskovsky. Those printed around the 60's and 70's

are hard to find and I wonder if anybody knows where can I find or buy them. I have collected some that I have found here and there and if somebody want to exchange copies I would be happy to do so. I am specially looking

for the Mercer Raceabout 1913 that was published in 1969. I would be grateful for any help. Arnau
arnau

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests