This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PITERPANZER

Intermediate

• "PITERPANZER" is male
  • "PITERPANZER" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 28th 2005

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 11:57am

New laser -cut T34 tracks 550mm wide

Hello!
Shooting a few years ago a monument in Gdansk Wrzeszcz discovered that the vehicle has an interesting and rare 550mm width tracks .
STZ tanks `42 models have used this type of track.
With the help of Mariusz Kita, based on technical drawings and photographs of the original vehicle designed new kit that in the coming days will be in Panzer Hobby Art store.
It will be available in strips and as a single track. A separate sheet will contain spurs , which so far on the market popular kits do not have this part .
Answer T34-76 model would be ideal for a new set.
My entry to the market is a episode of laser additives. Only in situations where I will be very interested in the type of tracks, and the leaders don`t offer it ,I will to prepare something that will extend the offer and will be useful for modelers friends .

Send regards Piterpanzer
Nuer Plastik und Karton Panzer Modelle in 1-25 Massstab

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PITERPANZER" (Mar 27th 2010, 11:58am)

PITERPANZER

Intermediate

• "PITERPANZER" is male
  • "PITERPANZER" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 28th 2005

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 11:51pm

In anticipation of the final product I decided to paint and check null production serie and other , different test versions of new tracks.
It was painted Humbrol 53, and then dry brush by metalizer.
I don`t glue to the track spurs contained on a separate sheet.

Other test versions

Nuer Plastik und Karton Panzer Modelle in 1-25 Massstab

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks