This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "praguemodels" is male
  • "praguemodels" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 1st 2006

Wednesday, October 10th 2007, 9:24pm

New diorama "Return" :-) 1/96

Hi Kartonist, let me invite my new diorama with names "Return"

PH

Date of registration: Oct 10th 2005

Thursday, October 11th 2007, 8:43am

Hi Praguemodels,

how nice! Your diorama looks like real life. And it reminds me of the old marine paintings you can find in museums.

Michael

xander janssen

Intermediate

• "xander janssen" is male

Date of registration: Jan 4th 2007

Thursday, October 11th 2007, 11:39am

Hi,

Very nice diorama, it looks really realistic with the white foam on the top of the waves.

How did you paint it that it looks so real?

I'm not sure, but I do already see a mast coming out of the waves (part of a shipwreck)?. Maybe it makes it even more realistic if you add some parts of the wreck floating on the surface, like pieces of broken wood, a wooden barrel, part of a wooden box.

Xander

• "praguemodels" is male
  • "praguemodels" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 1st 2006

Thursday, October 11th 2007, 1:27pm

thanx to all,

if you want i can prepare short tutorial about sea but it is realy very easy... I use only tempera for painting... I try special acrylic paste but it is very bad for my ideas and it is very dificult work for me :) I use only disperse mastic, plaster and green, blue, black and white tempera...

thats all :)

and for many suggestions I now work on completation of parts of wreck and barrel ... and other rubish :) in the sea....

PH

more photos of this dioramas you can find here

http://www.papirove-modely.cz/galerie/in…?showimage=3301

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "praguemodels" (Oct 11th 2007, 1:34pm)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks