NAKAJIMA Ki-44 llc SHOKI in 1/33

• Hi all

I had to have a brake from the large scale ship models for a bit.

Given the chance to be the first to build this very detailed kit was an offer I could not turn down :)

As the build had to be done as quick as possible I must stress that I have only built the basic model and not the very detailed kit.

You can build this with full cockpit, wheels, movable control surfaces and a very and I mean very detailed engine. Iam building this now as another build to display outside the aircraft.

This first photo is to show how good the fit is, if you take time to cut the parts out some don't even need glue. The section between the yellow lines was never glued even in the finished model it fit that well 8)

The kit is now on sale at: -

http://www.gremirmodels.com

For the modelers who love detailed models this is a must

Next

Hallo Zusammen,
    ich brauchte mal eine Pause von großen Schiffsmodellen. Das Angebot diesen sehr detaillierten Bausatz als erster bauen zu dürfen konnte ich nicht ablehnen.

Da der Bau so schnell wie möglich von statten gehen musste, muss ich betonen, daß ich nur das Basismodell und nicht die ganz detaillierte Version gebaut habe.

Das Modell kann mit komplettem Cockpit, Fahrwerk, beweglichen Rudern und einem sehr detaillierten (und ich meine sehr) Motor gebaut werden. Den Motor werde ich einzeln bauen um ihn getrennt vom Modell darzustellen.

Dieses erste Foto zeigt die Passgenauigkeit des Bausatzes. Wenn man sich genug Zeit nimmt, braucht man nicht einmal Kleber. Die Sektion zwischen den gelben Linien wurde nie verklebt, weil es auch am fertgien Modell so gut passte.

Das Modell ist jetzt erhältlich bei
    http://www.gremirmodels.com

Für alle Modellbauer, die auf Details stehen, ein Muss.

• The author of the model was Rafal Ciesielski, those that built his kits before know how good they are.
    So much so that my next plane build will be his P-61 "Lady in the Dark"
    Also from http://www.gremirmodels.com well worth a look 8)

Thanks to Mike Krol for letting me build this, well worth the time for shure

Regards

Rob

Der Autor des Modells ist Rafal Ciesielski, diejenigen, welche schon Modelle von ihm gebaut haben, wissen wie gut die sind.
    So sehr, daß mein nächstes Flugzeug seine P-61 "Lady in the Dark". Auch von http://www.gremirmodels.com, immer einen Blick Wert.
    Dank an Mike Krol mir die Möglichkeit zu geben, dieses zu bauen

• hi jrts,

i just saw your link to GREMIR models.
    and once more i wonder never having heard before.
    those rafal airplane models look very pretty, the downloadable ship also.

did u have any problems with download or payment?

cu,
    kobajashi

am Ausrüstungskai: HMCS Agassiz
    kielgelegt: Bismarck, SMS Baden, SMS Lützow
    Bau abgebrochen: SMS von der Tann
    im Dienst: Schnellboot Kranich, SMS Brandenburg, SMS Beowulf,
    USS Maine, Wright Flyer
    von Kampfamazonen versenkt: SMS Undine, SMS Emden

• Hi Kobajashi

Mike Krol at GreMir models is great to deal with, the service they offer is fast and very reliable.
    I have all ther WWll ships and some of the planes, soon to add more of the planes to my collection :rolleyes:

The kits come in CD format as the photo shows, these are the ones I have just built or building now. The P-61 "Lady in Black" is going through my printer right now!!
    The download section is for some computor programs they also offer.

I would not hesitate to recomend GreMir Models to anyone and the Rafal Clesielski kits are fantastic in colours and fit.

Hope this helps

Rob

Hi Kobajashi,

Mike Krol bei Gremirmodels ist ein super Kontakt, der Service den sie anbieten ist schnell und verlässlich. Ich habe all ihre Kriegsschiffe und einige der Flugzeuge, von denen ich bald noch mehr in meiner Sammlung haben werde.
    Die Bausätze kommen auf CD, wie auf dem Photo zu sehen. Das sind die, die ich grade gebaut habe oder die in Arbeit sind. Die P-61 "Lady in Black" läuft grade durch meinen Drucker!!
    Auf der Downloadseite finden sich noch einiges an Software im Angebot.
    Ich würde nicht zögern, jedem Gremirmodels zu empfehlen und die die Baubögen von Rafal Clesielski sind fantastisch hinsichtlich Farbgebung und Passgenauigkeit.
    Hoffe ich konnte helfen,

Rob