This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Renaud

Trainee

• "Renaud" is male
  • "Renaud" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2006

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 9:25pm

Makit oldies

Recently, I could detect some rumbling about the old Makit kits I never heard before. Until now, I was rather disapointed at getting no information, even in Brugge where nobody could have heard of it as well as of its designer. The only tips I could get were coming from Thomas Pl einer's website and some from the book " Architektur aus Papier" I bought from Moduni some ten years ago. Would these beautiful models been reissued one day? I could buy some of them a few years ago on the annual Lille's fair, my hometown, and was angry at missing the others, somebody bought just a little time before from the same seller. Arghh... hope the buyer did not cut into them, and until now, I am still somewhat afraid it could have happened... I remember having split into pieces an old toy soldier a friend of my grandmother gave me when I was 6 years old: I found the lead rather flexible, and twisted it until it broke!
However, it seems that some interest arise, and perhaps some lonely people such as me here would be keen on feeling not so apart as they could imagine.
Hope this post will not get lost, as the old Makit did for thirty years now. Odd fate!

Renaud
Renaud

bertus

Trainee

• "bertus" is male

Date of registration: May 13th 2007

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 9:39pm

goodafternoon, using Google look for "zeistbouwplaten" , look at page "news" and scroll down to 13 oktober, they are planning a reissue of those makit kit's

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bertus" (Oct 30th 2012, 9:52pm)

MariaJ

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 1:53pm

I looked them up - they are not yet actually planning a re-issue, but trying to find out how much interest there is for such a project. So anyone who is interested: send them a mail, or react to this thread!

• "Peter P." is male

Date of registration: Feb 22nd 2006

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 7:17pm

Of course, i´m very interested in a re-issue!

Ist Rechtschreibschwäche und grenzenlose Blödheit abmahnfähig?

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks