This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gagostini

Intermediate

• "gagostini" is male
  • "gagostini" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2012

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 11:06am

LET L-410 Turbolet 1/72

Hi dears, I have not posted anything for a while, because I'm a little bit busy with all my projects, so I'm posting just a few pictures of my project. This model presents Czech transportation plane L-410 Turbolet. This plane is in service of many armies of the world as well in civil service on fright lines as well as passanger flights. In this moment I still don't know if this model will be published or not, but I will for sure inform you once I will have any decission.
I really hope you like pics even if this model is much easier than my models in 1/33 scale. It was planned to be model for beginners.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests