Junge Welt Modellbogen

• Hi all

I bought this model on e-Bay and did not think if it was a full hull model or a water line kit
    To my horror its a water line kit 8o
    As I don't like water line kits, do any of you guys and girls know where I can get a good photo of the lower hull or even line drawings of the hull. The reason I ask is if I can not get either the model is just scrap card to me and will never be built ;( and this would never do!!

Thanks for any help

Regards

Rob

This is a photo of the kit cover

Ich habe dieses Modell bei eBay gekauft, habe aber nicht nachgedacht, ob es ein Vollrumpf- oder Wasserlinienmodell ist. Zu meinem Entsetzen ist es ein Wasserlinienmodell. Weil ich diese nicht mag, weiß jemand von Euch, wo ich ein gutes Bild des Unterwasserschiffs oder sogar Zeichnungen des Rumpfes bekommen kann? Wenn ich beides nicht bekommen kann, dann ist das Modell nur Pappe für mich und würde nie gebaut werden. Und das geht einfach nicht.

• Hi Michael

That would be fantastic if you could, I do like models with that big red bit at the bottom.
    I bought the model with the idea of doing a redraw, the kit is only basic. This make it a good one for an upgrade.

Thanks a lot

Rob