This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Leif Ohlsson

Professional

• "Leif Ohlsson" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2004

Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 10:38am

Martin, you could also mention that the JSC Spitfire has a rather ingenious way of minimizing the number of parts needing reinforcement with card. This is rather like the Robert Kaelin models, which I know you like (and so do I). It is really a "paper" model, almost through and through.

What I don't like is for example the making of the engine compartment, which makes it rather impossible to carry out your project of integrating it with a Merlin engine replica.

On the plus side are a few details which I have learnt a lot from, like the clever paper reinforcements for making wing tips etc. You can use that method for any model.

L.
Dankbar für die Gelegenheit auf Englisch schreiben zu dürfen, kann aber Antworten problemlos auf Deutsch lesen.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Leif Ohlsson" (Dec 12th 2007, 10:43am)

• "Peter Ferber" is male

Date of registration: Jan 19th 2006

Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 11:01am

Gespannt

Hallo!

Ja, ich bin auch gespannt wie sie aussehen wird, eine Frage bleibt dann noch,

wann beginnst Du mit dem Bau bzw. Baubericht. Gzsz läuft heute ja wieder,

oder?

Peter

• "Robson" is male

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2005

Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 6:47pm

Hallo Martin,

:D"Schauen sie in unser Forum, in den Downloadbereich, da werden sie geholfen" :D

http://www.kartonbau.de/wbb2/filebase.php?fileid=279&lim=130

Ich muß eine Bemerkung zur Thunderbolt loswerden, Jörg hat sie hier vorgestellt: Republic P-47D Thunderbolt JSC 1:24

Der Bausatz ist schön detailliert, alles bestens, nur die grüne Farbe ist alles andere als eine Tarnung....

Herzliche Grüße
Robert
in Arbeit:Stallion - GPM

6 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

6 guests

Social bookmarks