JSC 107 Rettungsboot/ Emergency Vessel IBEEV 3, 1:100

• IBEEV = Ice Breaking Emergency Evacuation Vessel

Fünf dieser Rettungsboote sind gebaut worden für die künstliche Insel ins Kaspisches Meer (Kashagan oil field)..

Kapazität: 360 Personen.

Besondere Fähigkeiten: 60 cm dickes Eis soll kein Problem sein, Wassertiefe: 2.0 m.

Five of these emergency vehicles were built for the artificial islands in the Kashagan Oilfield in the Kaspian Sea.

Capacity: 360

Special abilities: capable of running through two feet thick ice, draught: 6' 8"

• Ein hochinteressantes, nicht nur für vom Raumfahrt infektierte 8), hochdetailliertes Modell wird hier dargeboten.

An 8 Seiten dickes und 1,25 Seite dünnes Papier mit dazu 4 Seiten Skizzen plus viele Farbbilder läßt sich dieses sehr modernen Rettungsfahrzeug gestalten, mit oder ohne lasergeschnittene Teile, aber auch eine einfachere Version ist möglich.

Die Laserteile kann man als extra dazu kaufen.

A very interesting, not only for them who are in Space Age 8), very well detailed model is presented here.

On 8 pages of thick and 1,25 pages of thin paper plus 4 pages of sketches and many full-colour pictures one can produce this emergency vessel.

Also a simplified version can be built out of this kit.

A laser-parts set is available as an extra.

• Hallo!

Ein sehr interessanter Kahn! Hab ich so noch nicht gesehen! Alleine die Form ist schon was ganz aussergewöhnliches! Gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut. Auch die Detailierung ist ordentlich!
    Was ich auch toll finde sind die Originalbilder in der Bauanleitung. Das sollte es öffter geben.

Gruß Philipp

"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte: 'wo kämen wir hin?' und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen?"

Edited once, last by Klebär ().

• servus gert!

nach der bredford dolphin schon wieder so ein hammerteil, das ich unbedingt haben muß!

nur ne frage: is das jetzt wasserlinie oder vollrumpfmodell? (bei den neuen dingerns weiß man ja nie)

lg, thomas

• Hallo Thomas,

es ist ein Wasserlinienmodell. Näheres gibt es hier bei der Bauwerft. Überhaupt, wenn JSC wieder ein modernes Schiff herausbringt, kann man immer mal einen Blick zur Remontova Werft hinüberwerfen, die Vorbilder sind/werden eigentlich immer dort gebaut. Warum das so ist, dazu hat Eskatee in diesem Trööd schon ein wenig geschrieben.

Viele Grüße!
    Michi

• Die erweiternde Bilder, notwendig nicht nur zum abgucken der Bau der unterschiedliche Ventilatoren, sondern auch dazu, zum richtigen anmalen mit Gelb und Schwarz der verschiedene Teile. Dazu die Laserteile in drei verschiedene Stärken.

The additional pictures, not only necessary to compose the vents, but also for the colouring in yellow and black of several parts. To complete the message, the laserparts which come with this kit in three thicknesses.

• Nice kit and nice build!!!
    At 1/100 scale we can enjoy building detailed parts yet size of this ship looks not so big. Ideal size for Japanese small house :D

And thank you for writing explanation in English.

Ah, how is your Go-playing recently?

• Hoi Yu San,

The Go playing takes a deep rest because of the cardboard addiction 8)

groetjes,
    Gert

Original von Yu Gyokubun
    Nice kit and nice build!!!
    At 1/100 scale we can enjoy building detailed parts yet size of this ship looks not so big. Ideal size for Japanese small house :D

And thank you for writing explanation in English.

Ah, how is your Go-playing recently?

I will give your gratulations to Bartek San of JSC, this is the prototype made in Poland, therefore the colours of the railings are not in yellow, for instance.

I will ask Bartek San about these diferences, compared to the pictures, possibly these colours were changed in Kazachstan because of their own safety regulations,

groetjes,
    Gert

• Gert San,

I am happy to know that you are not fascinated with Go-playing but addicted to cardboard like all of us :D
    Please tell Bartek San my best regards, thanks

• Yu San,

Supposingly I was mistaken by the saturation of one of the pictures, Bartek San answered me, that the railings are yellow.

In the e-mail to Bartek San I did put a view links to your JSC models here on the forum, Bartek San was impressed by them, he told me, and is sending his regards to you,

Gert