Hi-Torque

Professional

• "Hi-Torque" is male
  • "Hi-Torque" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2010

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 12:47am

Japanese Table Garden

Hello Friends,

In honor of spring (and my wife, as these were a present for my recent birthday), I would like to show you these lasercuts from Japanese Publisher Kamizukuri. First, here is a small diorama kit at 1/12 scale. The pieces are very well crafted, and the quality on the lasercuts is outstanding. As you can see, the instructions are a series of color pictures, and everything you need to build the kit is included.

The catalog is here: http://kamizukuri.jp/table_garden/garden_goods.html

The email address that you must use to place your order is: shop@tasca-modellismo.com (this is the parent company and they will communicate in English and possibly German as well.)

I found out though a series of difficult email exchanges that its best to simply attach catalog pictures of the the items you want to order to your email. Also request EMS shipping. This is slightly more expensive, but you will have a tracking number.

Also, expect a slight delay and an additional fee due to Customs here in Germany.

My order came in about a week.
Hi-Torque has attached the following images:
  • 72_1_23.jpg
  • DSCF2103.jpg
  • DSCF2106.jpg
  • DSCF2107.jpg
  • DSCF2108.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hi-Torque" (Apr 19th 2011, 11:22am)

Hi-Torque

Professional

• "Hi-Torque" is male

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 12:54am

Next, I have an assortment of other flowers I brought to complete the diorama above. They have nearly one hundred varieties on their website. Each comes packaged individually. While they appear simple to assemble, I think there is a lot of enjoyment to be had in painting and detailing these to make them as life like as possible.

Kind Regards,

Cris
Hi-Torque has attached the following images:
  • DSCF2111.jpg
  • DSCF2113.jpg
  • 53_1_02.jpg
  • 90_1_32.jpg
  • 55_1_07.jpg
  • 94_1_59.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hi-Torque" (Apr 19th 2011, 12:57am)

Jan Hascher

Moderator - DerTranslator

• "Jan Hascher" is male

Date of registration: Sep 23rd 2004

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 6:54am

Here is their website:
http://kamizukuri.jp/
Jeder, der einen Post mit "Ich habe zwar keine Ahnung, aber..." beginnt, möge bitte den Absenden-Button ignorieren.

Hi-Torque

Professional

• "Hi-Torque" is male

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 10:39am

Thank you Jan! I thought that links were not allowed. The first post has been updated with all of the contact information.

Regards,

Cris

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hi-Torque" (Apr 19th 2011, 11:17am)

Amo Vitam

Trainee

Date of registration: Mar 29th 2011

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 7:53pm

Great! Thank you so much for sharing this astonishing idea of papermodelling. Now I know what to get for my office desk :]

Best regards
Amo

Social bookmarks