Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 8:47am

Author: Hans-Joachim Möllenberg

Lihnell Baubogen Mowe in 1:500

Hi Pablo, you take this link: http://www.papermod.com/D-shop-2018/ On the left side above are the models scale 1/500. Kind regards HaJo

Sunday, August 25th 2019, 1:25pm

600 t Torpedoboot

Hi Moshe, ".....it was a small publishing house that printed some paper models in the 80s in Israel but did not survive long and the models that were printed by this publishing house are now very rare and hard to come by..." yes, that`s true and your model is the camo Schreiber Torpedoboot. The headline "Torpedoboot 600t" isn`t real, because the boats Typ 35 were clear havier. However, the original first kit of the Torpedoboot Typ 35 (T1 - T12) in camo you show us, was published by J. F. Schreib...

Sunday, August 25th 2019, 8:54am

600 t Torpedoboot

Hello wireandpaper, this is an old kit, published by J. F. Schreiber-Verlag (now Aue-Verlag) - I think in the fifties/sixties and there was no new edition later. The scale is 1/200. You can buy this kit only antique.....somtimes you can find it at eBay at long intervals.....it is very rare. The kit kit shows the same type of "Torpedoboot" you can buy at Wilhelmshavener Modellbaubogen (Möwe-Verlag, papermod) until today. The camo-print is very appealing . Kind regards HaJo

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 11:00am

Container ship "Conti Belgica" / HMV / 1:250

Moin, moin Sergey, Quoted from "Unterfeuer" This is really great work. Your CONTI BELGICA has become a beauty! yes....indeed ! Kind regards HaJo

Friday, March 9th 2018, 9:46am

Oceanic / WHM / 1:250 - FERTIG!

Hi Sergey and moin, moin, yes, an excellent model of a wunderful tug-ship ! My congregulations too! I Like all the fine details esspecily the little "golden" bell . The CONTI BELGICA is a good choose - I have both versions (the older one and first from Jade-Verlag and the digital remastered from HMV) in my storage. When Peter Brand started to remaster the CONTI BELGICA for HMV, he asked me for the first version need as template. Good luck for the CONTI B. and greetings! HaJo

Monday, December 19th 2016, 2:51pm

Pharos / JSC / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Moin, moin Sergey, my congratulations too ! It`s a very colourful working-ship. Greetings HaJo

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 9:55pm

Moin, moin Sergey, good locking to the something unusual JSC-like construction ! But nobody must be afraid of it.....you are giving us a good handling! Greetings HaJo

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 10:46pm

Moin, moin Sergey, great ...another interesting "Working-Ship"......good luck for your construction! Regards HaJo

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:32pm

Geco Scorpio / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Moin, moin Sergey, very fine work ! The lifeboat and life rafts are looking good! Regards HaJo