Search results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 1:43pm

Author: Zaphod

MiG-29A Fulcrum (9-12) 1:33 Halinski

Hello Ferrarifan good progress with the nose! Do you know what kind of radioactive substances were in it? Zaphod

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 12:31pm

Hello Ferrarifan, as far as I know the 2018-edition ist in essence the 2013 one. Different color-scheme of course and my retailers says they have different ordenance for the wing-pylons: 2 x R-73 Wympel (NATO-Code: AA-11 „Archer“) 2 x R-60 Wympel (NATO-Code: AA-8 „Aphid“) 2 x R-27R Wympel (DIA-Code: AA-10, NATO-Code: Alamo) My retailer offers both versions at the same price (84 EUR for the basic model). Zaphod

Monday, October 14th 2019, 1:16pm

Hello Ferrarifan, unbelieveable ! What a lot of details and superbly executed. Can´t wait to see the next steps ! Zaphod

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 6:38pm

Przeciszow, Poland, 13-15.09.2019.

Hallo Mariusz, vielen Dank für die Links! Herrliche Bilder von vielen tollen Modellen. Zaphod

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 11:39am

Fairchild A-10 Warthog - 1/33 Maly Modelarz

Hello Ferrarifan superb work with the camera ! Zaphod

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 10:26am

Lightning P38H Halinskii 1:33

Hello Pollongwang, a rapid progress. Is the finished P-38 the one from WAK? Zaphod

Monday, August 5th 2019, 4:31pm

Lightning P38H Halinskii 1:33

Hello Pollongwang, the wing looks very good so far. Zaphod

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 5:48pm

Two Bombers start at the same time: 1/33 B-24 Liberator GPM VS. FLY

Hello Ferrarifan, great idea ! The Halifax has some problems at the front sections of the fuselage (too short for the formers if I recall correct) but with a second kit you should be able to add the necessary bits in original color. I think there were not enough of the very small bombs too. Rainer59 has done a very good report about the Halifax (and the B-17). Zaphod

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 8:17am

Hello Ferrarifan yes, this is a design from the 1990s at least. Presently only Marly Modelarz seems to have the guts to bring new large planes from WW II, the Halifax and the B-17 to name the most prominent ones, a large Italian seaplane coming up next, but no LIberator announced. Zaphod

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 10:20am

Hello Ferrarifan you did fine work in overcoming the obstacles. These models are not state of the art, even the print - different shades of olive here, parts not printed completely silver with the other model. Keep it up ! Zaphod

Monday, March 4th 2019, 3:22pm

Hello Ferrarifan, yes, it is horrible, they were not even able to match the lines on the parts, the cutouts for the wheel do not match and the segments look as if they were made for different models. I remember my B-24 -the GPM one- many segments of the fuselage needed a thorough reworking, didn´t fit at the front, but if you clip away then the next joint won´t fit too. Fortunately the metal color is easy to correct. I hope you get this done well, it is a toughy. Zaphod

Friday, January 18th 2019, 2:55pm

Hello Ferrarifan, I built the GPM-Version a long time ago. Needs quite a bit of improvisation to say the least (some individual fuselage sections do not really fit together) and the red color has a marked tendency to fade away. I think this is basically the same model with slight variations. Both were probably designed by T. Grzelczak. I am looking forward to see how your combat box comes along. Zaphod

Monday, December 31st 2018, 10:41am

Supermarine Spitfire: FR.IX - Halinski 1/33

Hello Ferrarifan, thank you very much for sharing you build with us. Your Spit turned out great, truely a sight to marvel at, I liked especially the work you did with the cockpit and it is a good idea to present it open so one can savour the details. Zaphod

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 11:30am

2 Supermarine Spitfires: FR.IX & Johnnie Johnson's MK IXc - Halinski 1/33

Hello Ferrarifan wow, looks almost done. I always shrink back from glueing the prop blades in after I have put on the cone, but obviously it works fine. Zaphod

Monday, December 24th 2018, 11:15am

Hello Ferrarifan, great work with the canopy ! Is is so easy to get some minor smears on them. Yours are crystal-clear all over. I nee to do another Halinski sonn, these are just wonderful models. Zaphod

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 9:53am

Hello Ferrarifan, yes, that is a shame with the Halinskis. One spends days, even weeks with the cockpit and then most of it vanishes. I guess it is some kind of zen, good to do the job für the job´s sake and satisfying to know what went in there. Glass-nosed bombers like the Ju-88 allow much more cockpit details to be seen later. Kind regards Zaphod

Monday, July 9th 2018, 9:48am

Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIc 1/33

Hello Ferrarifan, this would be the one produced by Modelik? Looks very fine, the individual sections of the fuselage are joined together with high precision and the parts between the fuselage and the wings -in german it is "Kehlbleche"- which is a tricky one, was done in perfection. It pays off to get some accessoires like the gunbarrels. Perhaps the antennae could do with a little stretching after the years? Kind regards Zaphod

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 7:33am

Hello Ferrarifan great work so far -especially the refined joystick. These Halinski cockpits are very detailed and take their time, doing two at once certainly is a challenge for one´s patience. Zaphod

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 7:29am

Panavia Tornado GR.1 (Halinski) 1:33

Hello Ferrarifan, another first class result ! Not a speck of superfluous glue visible anywhere. The engine outtakes are marvellous !! Zaphod