Search results

Search results 1-1 of 1.

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 10:59am

Author: Peter Wulff

Karl gerat morser rail platform - help needed

Moin Draccus, the words on the box are as already mentioned by Wiesel and Hajo. For a better understanding, maybe an explanation of the meaning would help you further: In railroad language, the german tem "Schlußläufer" means a railcar, which, by design or due to a damage/failure, must run as the last car in a train. In your case, the reason would be the design of the car, where this box is attached to. Rgds Peter