Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:25pm

Author: Jerry.one

Fairchild A-10 Warthog - 1/33 Maly Modelarz

A mini lathe for perfect tires? Thats genius :-D To inventing a "shrinking-ray-gun" and bring an original A-10 down to 1:33 scale could not be more effort than your build.

Thursday, May 23rd 2019, 1:15am

Polish fighter plane PWS 10, 1:33, ANSWER.

The first parts look really well built. I hope to see more soon :-) I alway build Jets, so this report could be very interesting to see for me, also i did not have any answer models in my collection. I wish you always a jitter-free hand. greetings, Jerome

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 6:52pm

Fairchild A-10 Warthog - 1/33 Maly Modelarz

Hi ferrarifan Wow, your cardmodelling-skill-level is amazing o_O This fuselage looks like one piece. Its a nice idea, to merge card pieces together with staples. Best greetings from Austria.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 6:54am

Panavia Tornado GR.1 (Halinski) 1:33

Wow, this really good built model! Very nice, thanks for the beautiful pictures :-)

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 12:50am

Halinski MiG-29A

Thank you for your answer sugarcane, its awesome that even a chinese paper modeler is attended to this german (and a bit of austrian) paper modelers board. I am agog to see, how your MIG-29 looks finally. Nice Greetings, Jerome

Monday, March 27th 2017, 6:51pm

Halinski MiG-29A

Wow thats a great work o_O Did you formed that canopy glasses by your own procedure? (Vacuum or something?) If you really made the canopy form by your own, i want to know, how did you got that smooth, round shape. Whats this Tamiya paste, you applied on the canopy? Best regards Jerome from Austria

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 2:54am

Eddie Van Halen`s Frankenstrat Guitar Paper Model

Unglaublich was es alles als Kartonmodell gibt o_O aber ich beschränk mich da lieber auf Flugzeuge :-)