Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, August 19th 2019, 3:16pm

Author: ReSzAT80

Tiger Tank Design

Very promising start. Is this your own construction and do you plan to release it anywhere? Looking forward to following your progress Rene

Friday, July 20th 2018, 2:40pm

2 Supermarine Spitfires: FR.IX & Johnnie Johnson's MK IXc - Halinski 1/33

Quoted from "Zaphod" Hello Ferrarifan, yes, that is a shame with the Halinskis. One spends days, even weeks with the cockpit and then most of it vanishes. I guess it is some kind of zen, good to do the job für the job´s sake and satisfying to know what went in there. Glass-nosed bombers like the Ju-88 allow much more cockpit details to be seen later. Kind regards Zaphod Or putting a lot of effort into a radial engine that is mostly hidden under the cowling. Worst example of this I had was build...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 6:50pm

Vought F4U Corsair 1:33

Very nice build. Which publisher is that? GPM? CheersRene

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 11:26am

Model Show Warsaw 9-10 July 2018

Over at papermodels.pl user Kroolo posted a link to photos he took https://www.fotosik.pl/u/kroolo/album/2500394 Truly amazing stuff. Best regards Rene

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:38pm

Models of Japanese carrier attack bomber "Kate"

Really nice looking models and also very clean builds. Also interesting to see the B5N1 with its distinctive cowl. Having foldable wings is a nice option too. I built Pawel Mistewicz' B5N2 released by Kartonowa Kolekcja last year and the wingspan of the bomber (If I'm not mistaken it's almost half a meter) makes it hard to store the model.