Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 11:20pm

Author: Lars W.

New ship models - Earl Granville and THV Alert

Hi David, great news, thanks for sharing Those two new models look great Kind regards Lars

Monday, October 29th 2018, 9:41pm

Hafen Kran GANZ 1:25 Eigenkonstruktion

Congratulations, Miro! Outstanding build and construction If you could add a "0" to the scale (1:250 )... then it would fit perfectly in one of my dioramas Anyway, cool work on this one, thank you for sharing these pics! Kind regards Lars

Friday, August 17th 2018, 11:09am

Container ship "Conti Belgica" / HMV / 1:250

Hi Sergey, congratulations on this beautiful model! You did very well, showing the crane working. Cool. Have fun in Riga Best regards Lars

Monday, May 7th 2018, 9:33pm

Hi Sergey, great work on those details The railings are somewhat scorched from the LC-cutting-process; maybe you could use some white paint on them...? Would look great on your model! Have fun and kind regards Lars

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:28pm

Hi Sergey, very nice work so far on the "Conti Belgica" Later on, will you use the laser-cut-set as well? Looking forward to see the finished hull. Have fun and calm hands Best regards Lars

Friday, March 9th 2018, 4:47pm

Oceanic / WHM / 1:250 - FERTIG!

Hi Sergey, really beautiful; incredible how you tuned this old model. Congratulations! Best regards Lars

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 12:04am

JCB 1CX (Patero) 1:25

Hi Patero, great work; the model is very well constructed, richly detailed and expertly built. Thanks for sharing your construction here Lars

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 12:43am

M/S Westerplatte / GPM / 1:200

Hey Cris, glad to have you back! Your new "home sweet home" seems to be a really great investment, looking beautiful I'm pleased to see a new report from you about the "Westerplatte", and i'll be "watching closely" Have fun and all the best wishes to you and your family for 2017 Lars

Monday, August 11th 2014, 10:46pm

Hafen Kran GANZ 1:25 Eigenkonstruktion

Hey Miro, cool design! I just saw the beta pics, nice work. I drew a "Kampnagel"-Crane (1:250) several years ago and your pic reminded me of this unfinished business. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=478535 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=478536 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=478537 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=478538 Maybe i should continue with my construction, as there are so many ships avalable from this era to complement it. I'm looking forward to your constru...

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 9:52am

HMV Hafenbahn I 1:250

Hi Cris, the "Hafenbahn" looks really cool and should be a fine addition for harbour scenes. Maybe, someday, we'll get some trains / wagons from a newer era (like the Krauss-Maffei in Passat's "Santa Inés"), that would also be great. Thank you for the pics. I'm looking forward to the harbour module, which is also mentioned in the new HMV-magazine. Kind regards Lars

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 6:27pm

USS Voyager NCC-74656/ 1:800

Moin Christine, da bin ich sprachlos. Auch wenn die Serie "Voyager" nicht zu meinen "Lieblings-Treks" gehörte, fand ich das Raumschiff auf jeden Fall hoch interessant. Und Deine Umsetzung ins Modell ist wirklich super gelungen Feine Details, und wunderbar gebaut, was will man mehr. Gratulation zu diesem wahrlichen Hingucker und danke für die Präsentation! Grüße Lars