Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, August 17th 2018, 8:09am

Author: Wolfgang Lemm

Container ship "Conti Belgica" / HMV / 1:250

Hi Sergey, Well done, especially the crane in action! Please have a look at the German flag at the back, it is upside down ... (black needs to be on top). Cheers Wolfgang

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 8:22am

Geco Scorpio / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Hi Sergey, A very clean work on those tiny parts - but having said so, wouldn't it be a good idea to separate the steps of the companionway? It would look so much better and would meet the high standard you achieved so far. Cheers Wolfgang

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 12:50pm

Geco Scorpio / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Hi Sergey, You did a very good job with the hull, especially the front part looks very smooth. I had the biggest problems with it, which ended in a stop and suspension until further notice. Keep on going, I'm sure we will see a well built model in near future ...! Cheers Wolfgang

Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 6:11pm

New free model - St Agnes lighthouse

Hi David, Fantastic - thanks a lot for this little gem! Always a pleasure to see new lighthouses from your "factory". Cheers Wolfgang

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 12:50pm

Micromodels Queen Elizabeth

Hi Chris, Simply click on on the word "Beiträge" on the left pane beneath your name, and you should find your former contributions. Great work, by the way! Cheers Wolfgang

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 9:09am

Modell-Hobby-Spiel vom 30.09.-3.10.2011 in Leipzig

Hi Cris, Thanks a lot for your great photos - and nice to meet your wife here! Wonderful models at display, wish I could have managed a visit. Cheers .... Wolfgang