Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 5:57pm

Author: J.R.

P-40N Warhawk (Orlik)

Hi Klimoreh, wow, what a great machine! I love the Warhawk and your model as well. Looks damned good . Jens

Friday, November 14th 2014, 10:21pm

Mig-15 Uti (Hobby Model)

I like it too! Very great build and nice photos Thanks for showing. Kind regards Jens

Monday, November 18th 2013, 8:55pm

Lublin R VIII bis / 1:33 / Cardplane 2005.

Hi Mariusz, Quoted from "MARIUSZ_G" I love that moment,when first elements of covering appears at the model! Oh yes, i love that moment too! . Looks great !! Kind regards Jens

Friday, October 25th 2013, 6:01pm

Lublin R VIII bis / 1:33 / Cardplane 2005.

Hi Mariusz, once more a great choice. I like this old Seaplanes to and i am looking forward to another great Buildreport from you. Kind regards Jens

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 8:55pm

SE 5a / 1:25 / Orlik

Hey Mariusz, oh yes, i was a little bit surprised of the very fast finish, but anyway...i am looking forward to your pictures in the Gallery. What a fantastic model of the SE 5a. Congratulations !!! OK, now you can start with the "Starfighter"...... kind regards Jens

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 10:17am

SE 5a / 1:25 / Orlik

Hi Mariusz, what a great choice! I like the Se 5a very much and i am happy to be with you in your Baubericht . You are jumping from 1:33 to 1:50 and then 1:25, but why not? This Orlik-Plane is going to be a wonderful ( big ) Model of world war I. So, letzt have fun with old planes . Cheers Jens

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 5:42pm

Morane Saulnier MS 406 C1 / Kartonowy Arsenal / 1:33

Congratulations Mariusz, but that is no wonder for me. Your Morane is build so well, that the jury has had no other chance . By the way, thank you very much for the great pictures of the competition. There were so many very good models! Kind regards Jens

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 9:16pm

Morane Saulnier MS 406 C1 / Kartonowy Arsenal / 1:33

Hi Mariusz, i just found your fotos of this french bird and ....what a wonder.....once more they are perfekt. I like the plane since a friend was building one in big scale - radio controlled. The warbird looks wonderful in the air and has the same camouflage than your model.....a very nice one. Kind regards Jens

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 11:05pm

LAGG 3 / 1:50 / Kartonowy Swiat 2003.

Quoted from "MARIUSZ_G" Well - it's quite simple ; about 25 years of modeller's training only... Hi Mariusz, you make me happy, cause that means that i have only 24 Years of training, to build models like the Mariusz-Quality-Center . OK,see you in 2036......

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 4:29pm

LAGG 3 / 1:50 / Kartonowy Swiat 2003.

Hi Mariusz, another very nice little Bird from the "Mariusz Quality Faktory" . Cheers Jens

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 12:34pm

PZL P 23B Karas / Fly Model nr 27 / 1:33.

Hi Mariusz, once more a wonderful Job! Not the smartest and not the most beautiful Plane of that time, but i think a very interesting one. For me its not only the great model, also your photos are so well done . Have a nice weekend Pozdrowienia Jens

Friday, June 29th 2012, 5:32pm

F2B Buffalo / Kartonowy Arsenal / 1:33 / 12/95.

Hi, Mariusz, i just found the Pictures of your nice Buffalo. I like this little Bird very much and your model looks wonderful (not as a "oldtimer" from 10 years ago ) Do you remember the build? Some problems with this older Halinski? Kind regards Jens

Friday, June 8th 2012, 11:21am

VII Cardboard Modellers Meeting in Wroclaw,Poland, 2-3.06.2012.

Hi Mariusz, thanks a lot, for showing us so many wonderful pictures. I think it was a great Modellers Meeting with many perfekt build models. I hope to see the show " life " in one of the next years. Best regards Jens

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 5:53pm

Messerschmitt Bf 109E 1:50.

Hi Mariusz, another very clean build from you with this colorfull Bf ! prosty....... but nice....so i like it . Bye Jens P.S.: mistakes? i cant find the mistakes .

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 8:05pm

Fokker Dr 1 "kartonowy Swiat" 1:50. ( finished)

Hi Mariusz, well done! Nice pictures from a very good model of this little Bird . I like it very much ! So......congratulations for your first "Baubericht" on kartonbau.de !! Kind regards J.R.

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:33pm

Hi Mariusz, well done, the Fokker looks very good so far. I also like the way, you build your " hand-made " Wheels ! Have a nice weekend! Kind regards J.R.

Friday, April 6th 2012, 12:25pm

Hey Mariusz, nice to see your first "Baubericht" on kartonbau.de ! You have choosen a very cool little bird with the Fokker. I only wondered about the sice with 1:50. I thought, that you only build in 1:33 scale. But anyway this is going to be a very nice model and i am happy, that i can follow your little "tricks" ( like the bamboo-stick at example ). The most difficult thing on the Dreidecker must be the Cowling with its round form, or not? Regards J.R.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 6:53pm

Me 262 1:33, GPM nr 186 , 13/2001.

Hi Mariusz, what a wonderful Bird. I like the "Schwalbe" very much and your build looks so good, also with the varnish. You build this model 10 Years ago..?....well done, well done . Hope to see more of your nice models!! Pozdrowienia J.R.

Monday, October 17th 2011, 11:20pm

[Abbruch] Beobachtungsflugzeug ALBATROS BII (poln.-sowiet. Krieg) 1:33, GPM

Hach, herrlich Claus, toll so einen uhrigen Doppeldecker entstehen zu sehen. Die Speichenräder...klar, am Modell montiert phänomenal. Der Motor...ne Sahneschnitte, aber auch Höhen- und Seitenruder sehen mit den Steuerseilen spitze aus. Ich hoffe doch sehr, das Du die Möglichkeit hast, in diesem Tempo weiter zu bauen, denn das wird eine Augenweide. Irgendwann, mit etwas mehr Erfahrung werde ich mich sicher auch an einen solchen Vogel wagen. Viel Erfolg weiterhin! Viele Grüße J.R.