Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 6:43pm

Author: nasymon

JSC 291 / Day Tide / 1:250

Hello Cris, Great build. I'm very impressed. Keep on, I want to see the next fantastic cardmodel. Regards Andy

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 8:49pm

F8F-1 Bearcat / GPM n°181 / 4'2005

Hallo dayn, sehr gut gebaut. Einfach Spitze und dann dieses kleine Diorama. SUPER! Gruss Andy

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 11:58am

Morane Saulnier MS 406 C1 / Kartonowy Arsenal / 1:33

Hello Mariusz, Congratulations! I hope more models out of your hands will get noticed at competitions. Regards Andy

Monday, October 1st 2012, 8:42pm

BISMARCK, HOOD, SCHARNHORST, TIRPITZ, YAMATO, FUSO /Hal+Gpm/ 1:200

Hello martanek, which one is your TicTac? Very nice and clean build. I'm nosy to see more of you. Greetings Andy

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 3:18pm

Paper SD40-2

Hello, it would be nice if you have some pictures of your model. Could you give us some more information about it? To write only one sentence and giving an email adress sounds not good to me. I'm sorry but I need more of it. Greets Andy

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:02am

PZL 38 Wilk / 1:33 / Maly Modelarz 4-5/2000.

Hello Mariusz, another wonderful production of your hands. I like to see your models. They are fantastic builded. Hope to see more coming out of your workshop. Greets Andy

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 11:23pm

LAGG 3 / 1:50 / Kartonowy Swiat 2003.

Hello Mariusz, you made a wonderful build of a nice plane. Hope to see more of your fantastic work. Congratulations! Regards Andy

Monday, April 16th 2012, 7:58pm

Fokker Dr 1 "kartonowy Swiat" 1:50. ( finished)

Hello Mariusz, nice Cowling. But didn't you forgot to cut out the hole for the propeller? Regards Andy

Friday, March 30th 2012, 1:33pm

I don't think so. It fits perfekt and look very good to me. The edge looks naturally. Regards Andy

Friday, March 30th 2012, 1:16pm

Hello Mariusz, you've done fine work. Which material do you use for cockpit edge? Regards Andy

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 10:06pm

Ford Tri-Motor (Zorn - 1:33) in SCADTA colors

Hello Ruben, Congratulations for finishing the plane. You've done a perfect and clean work. I'm very impressed of the picture. Hope to see some more projects from your hands. Regards Andy

Monday, June 27th 2011, 5:21pm

[Abbruch] Beobachtungsflugzeug ALBATROS BII (poln.-sowiet. Krieg) 1:33, GPM

Servus Till, ist schön zu hören, dass dir meine Motoren gefallen. Ich baue zur Zeit die Albatros B I von Orlik. Daher verfolge ich diesen Bericht von Claus sehr genau. Im Moment hat mich nur eine künstlerische Schaffenspause erwischt. Es ist mir im Sommer zu warm zum Bauen. Ein Teil des Motors ist fertig und die Flügel auch. Der Rest folgt bei besserem Wetter. Viel Glück Claus beim Zusammenbau. Ich bin schon auf das Ergebnis gespannt. Gruss Andy