Search results

Search results 1-20 of 262.

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 8:36pm

Author: MARIUSZ_G

Nieuport 25 / Modele Kartonowego Fana / ANSWER / 1:33

Dear Friends ! Despite inaccuracies and problems , I continue to build. I will continue to bore you... --

Monday, July 30th 2018, 11:07pm

Ok, till now there was no bigger problem... First pictures does not promises nothing wrong.. First cover- OK. Second...Well..OK too. But third I have to cut longitudinally in the middle. Just to glue cover symetrically, and to keep the magnificent emblem without shifting it... On the sides there’s no good too... Horrible cracks.. The predecessors warned that they lacked a covering... I was overwhelmed... Well... You can see there a major lack of my skills... However, I will continue to fight... ...

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 7:06pm

Pilot's chair and seatbelts : (seatbelts not included in cardboard). And on it's place: -- [%sig%]

Saturday, July 14th 2018, 1:58pm

Rail with motor control handles ready for use Elemens painted black , and then treated with drybrush by silver paint. And on its place: Clockboard: Fast clocks made of drops of clear lacquer --

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 11:06am

Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIc 1/33

Beautiful model! But a bit too glossy - I think

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 9:19pm

Next elements added: Rudder steering pedals and steering rod. The next will be the pilot's seat and the seatbelts. Seatbelts not included in cardboard... --

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:23pm

Thank you Horst! The truss is now stabilized by "floor" and closed by frames. No problems till now. --

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 9:52pm

Next steps ; the truss is ready: The wires are made of plain, synthetic playted black yarn... -- [%sig%]

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 10:30pm

Next small steps: I glued all the previously shown elements into upper and side parts of the fuselage truss, enriching them with strings. . --

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 6:55pm

Dear Friends! It's time to start a brand new report. As usual with me - dont' expect quick steps... ;-). While internet research , I've found that report: https://papermodels.pl/showthread.php?tid=2374 And it will be a model report for me. If anybody will add some interesting facts, pictures etc.. - I will be very gratefull! A cardboard cover for beginning: First elements as ready: Model presents a plane of famous french pilot - Charlesa Nungessera: https://pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Nunges...

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 5:05pm

XII Cardboard Medellers Meeting in Wrocław ( Breslau), Poland, 2-4.06.2017

You can find some pictures here: http://www.konradus.com/forum/read.php?f…7&t=4873&page=1 (the yellow links from fb)

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 10:12pm

Salmson 2A2 , 1:33, WAK.

It's my pleasure and honour to inform You , that my model was awarded in just finished cardboard modellers meeting in Wrocław: --