Search results 1-20 of 52.

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 2:16pm

Author: Hi-Torque

M/S Westerplatte / GPM / 1:200

Assembling the laser cut frames for the upper and lower hull sections:

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 2:11pm

M/S Westerplatte / GPM / 1:200

Hello Friends, After a short break, I am back among old friends. Since we last spoke, we have moved from Leipzig DE to Atlanta GA and again once more within Atlanta to our dream home. We are now the proud owners of our very own kleiner Hafen where we like to fish. I have missed you all greatly and am happy to be building a ship once again! Best regards, Cris

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 1:53pm

GPM M/S Westerplatte 1/200

And finishing the kit with the Laser cut details and frames:

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 1:51pm

Continuing with the instructions and select part sheets:

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 1:49pm

Hello Friends, Here is the M/S Westerplatte as she was 1968 published by GPM catalog number 470. Regards, Cris

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 1:42am

Pharos / JSC / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Very nice! Congratulations on a lovely ship!

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 4:21pm

Kirin Beer Downloads

Hello Friends, Here is the Kirin Beer Company's page with some typically odd (normal?) Japanese downloads. Kind Regards, Cris

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 7:29pm

S-3А Viking

Hello Paul, Absolutely fantastic work! Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. In the late 1980's when I was in the US Navy, we called these aircraft Hoovers due to the distinctive sound the ducted fans made. Hoover is a manufacturer of vacuums in the US. The Viking was also very much loved by the maintenance guys due to the large number of innovations Lockheed build into the airframe. Best Regards, Cris

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 2:05pm

Micro Models Vatican City at 200% [FERTIG]

Hi Fred, What a great project! Part of the charm of the Micromodels (to me) is their dodgy artwork. It goes perfectly with my dodgy construction Looking forward to seeing the completion! Best Regards, Cris

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 1:56pm

Battery operated locomotive AEG 1930 1:25 scale- my project

Hello Adam, Beautiful work! Will you further incorporate it into a diorama? Best Regards, Cris

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 1:51pm

Sagrada Familia

Hello Fred, Congratulations on a stunning model. Very unique and your report was just a pleasure to read. Well Done! Cris

Monday, March 18th 2013, 12:44pm

Sagrada Familia

Hi Fred, Great work and an interesting and unique model. Thank you for sharing! If you particularly enjoy this scale there are several other highly detailed kits available from various publishers. Kind Regards, Cris

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 10:05am

FREE MODEL Industrial locomotive 410D - my project

Dzień dobry Adam, What an exceptional model! Really beautiful work! As fine as any produced by Modelik or GPM. Dziękuję! Pozdrawiam, Cris

Monday, November 19th 2012, 11:33pm

B-WING Starfigter 1:50 (Star Wars)

Hello, And welcome. That is outstanding work! Just beautiful! The Force was with you my friend! Can you show us one more picture with something for scale? It is hard to judge. Wow!, Cris P.S. Worst hosting site ever

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 4:25pm

Micromodels Queen Elizabeth

Hi Chris, [GALERIE] 1:200 gpm admiral graf spee [GALERIE] gpm bismarck 1:200 http://www.kartonbau.de/forum/index.php?…3110&highlight= Kind Regards, Cris

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 7:45pm

Micromodels Queen Elizabeth

Hello Chris, And welcome! Please take a moment at your convenience and drop us a note in the "Who am I thread" We are always very pleased to meet new modelers. Sometimes the search function works great, other times not so well. I think that has to do with the last site redesign and what tags folks use. Also make sure you have both English and German check boxs ticked in your User Profile Settings tab. Here is the link to all of my Micromodels if you are interested. What a great job on Set SIX, r...

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 6:30pm

JSC 291 / Day Tide / 1:250

Hi Friends, Here are some pictures of the DAY TIDE heading to port after a long day. Regards, Cris EDIT: Opps! Forgot to give the photographer, Mia credit

Monday, October 8th 2012, 12:38pm

Answer Models IJN Kiji Torpedoboat 1/200 Scale

Hi Jay, Welcome aboard! I will follow your progress with much enthusiasm! Kind Regards, Cris

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 10:26pm

Sommerferien 1962 – Daf 750 combi with trailer

Hello, Excellent work! You have neatly captured the stylish years of the 60's. Best Regards, Cris

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 2:05pm

BISMARCK, HOOD, SCHARNHORST, TIRPITZ, YAMATO, FUSO /Hal+Gpm/ 1:200

Hi Martan, I certainly respect your craftsmanship as well. But more than that, your stamina and capacity! A thoroughly fascinating project. We are planning a trip through Prague and České Budějovice in a few weeks. Kind Regards, Cris