Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Friday, November 8th 2013, 12:31pm

Author: Mindaugas

Sd.kfz 2 NSU Kettenkrad. 1:25. Modeik (Finished)

Hello, I want to present my Modelik's Kettenkrad. I am putting this under gallery, since it will not have any chronological build log. I will give you a short photo-review of model's build and a few pictures of finished product. The kit was awesome, very precision fitting, great use of different thickness cardboard (0,2, 0,5 and 1mm), finishing of edges. Every spot of the model is very well thought of. Model shows a very distinct style of author by excessive using long roll-able parts around dif...

Monday, October 14th 2013, 2:45pm

Author: Mindaugas

TKS-D Tank Destroyer. 1:25. GPM (Finished)

Hi there, It has been a few year since my activity on this forum. Some older modelers should remember me from this forum and "Cardmodelers" (now Zealot?). I see a lot of this has changed in this forum, new system, new structure, new boards, etc. I wonder where are all those old threads? It shows that I have 270+ posts, but I cannot find my old threads and galleries anywhere. Then I was a student and an active forum member. But university times started, now work, family, with wife we are expectin...