Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 9:53am

Author: Zaphod

2 Supermarine Spitfires FR.IX + repaint MK IXc Halinski

Hello Ferrarifan, yes, that is a shame with the Halinskis. One spends days, even weeks with the cockpit and then most of it vanishes. I guess it is some kind of zen, good to do the job für the job´s sake and satisfying to know what went in there. Glass-nosed bombers like the Ju-88 allow much more cockpit details to be seen later. Kind regards Zaphod

Monday, July 9th 2018, 9:48am

Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIc 1/33

Hello Ferrarifan, this would be the one produced by Modelik? Looks very fine, the individual sections of the fuselage are joined together with high precision and the parts between the fuselage and the wings -in german it is "Kehlbleche"- which is a tricky one, was done in perfection. It pays off to get some accessoires like the gunbarrels. Perhaps the antennae could do with a little stretching after the years? Kind regards Zaphod

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 7:33am

2 Supermarine Spitfires FR.IX + repaint MK IXc Halinski

Hello Ferrarifan great work so far -especially the refined joystick. These Halinski cockpits are very detailed and take their time, doing two at once certainly is a challenge for one´s patience. Zaphod

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 7:29am

Panavia Tornado GR.1 (Halinski) 1:33

Hello Ferrarifan, another first class result ! Not a speck of superfluous glue visible anywhere. The engine outtakes are marvellous !! Zaphod

Friday, June 29th 2018, 10:12am

Vought F4U Corsair 1:33

Hello Ferrarifan an excellent result, you made most our of a very detailed kit. The 100% seamless fuselage is great! The removeable cowling is a fine idea to show the engine. I would love to see more of your works. Zaphod

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:17pm

HMS Lion 1/200

Hello Sutunui, congratulations for finishing this one. The rigging and the anti-torpedo-netting are always a most delicate step, it is a pleasure to take a look on this excellent model ! Zaphod

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 9:34am

HMS Lion 1/200

Hello Sutunui, nearly finished, always an exciting moment. Zaphof

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:09pm

HMS Lion 1/200

Hello Sutunui, the top of the stack made from wire ist smashing. What did you ust to connect the wires? Zaphod

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 10:10am

HMS Lion 1/200

Hallo Sutunui, die Beiboote sind Dir excellent gelungen, es ist immer schwierig die Schlitze an der Bordwand möglichst unsichtbar zu schließen. Zaphod

Monday, July 10th 2017, 8:58am

HMS Lion 1/200

Hallo, das sieht exzellent aus ! Der Rumpf ist tip-top geworden und die Aufbauten sind ja auch schon ein gutes Stück weit gediehen. Zaphod

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:50pm

XII Cardboard Medellers Meeting in Wrocław ( Breslau), Poland, 2-4.06.2017

Hello Mariusz, thank you for the link. A lot of fascinating planes, I hope to build the Bristol M1C some day, Ilya Muromez is always stunning. Zaphod

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 11:16pm

Aviatic Berg D1 / Modele Kartonowego Fana / 1:33

Hello Mariusz, once more a superb model in every detail !! Won´t you do a Gotha next? I would love to see your skills matched with one of the biggies from WW I Zaphod

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 2:19pm

Bofors 40mm 1/16 gpm

Hello Josve, many thanks for your report, the pictures are phantastic and the result is absolutely lifelike ! Zaphod

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 1:10pm

Bofors 40mm 1/16 gpm

Hello Josve, great work ! The gunbarrel looks very lifelike ! Zaphod

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 12:12pm

Sechs Achsen Plattform Wagen SSyms 1:25 ModelHobby

Hello Draccus, an excellent result. Despite the struggle with some decals it is perfect. The KV-2 makes for a good demonstration of the size of the Plattform Wagon. I just read about the NATO-exercise in Poland. The German army had to borrow some Plattform Wagons from the Czech railway because they do not have enough of these wagons for the 30 large amphibious vehicles with which they build ponton-bridges. Zaphod

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 6:39pm

Models of Japanese carrier attack bomber "Kate"

Hello ReSzAT80, could you post some pictures of your B5N2? I built the earlier design from Mr. Mistewicz some years ago and a comparison with the improved design would be most welcome. Zaphod

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 10:51am

IJN Taiho 1/200- GPM 411

Hello Sutunui, the arrestor-cables and especially the rigging have turned out marvellous ! I imagine it is quite difficult to fix all these long platforms, you did an excellent job on those. Perhaps the barrels of the heavy anti-aircraft guns could be a bit thicker? Zaphod

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 7:27pm

Salmson 2A2 , WAK 5/2006 , 1:33.

Hello Mariusz, they made a very annoying mistake with the bars. I would hate to remove and shorten them. Glad you found this out befor the upper wing had been fixed ! Zaphod

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 7:02pm

IJN Taiho 1/200- GPM 411

Hallo Sutunui, vielen Dank für die Auskunft ! Ich finde den Mast ausgesprochen gut gelungen. Die Idee, den Schornstein oben zu schwärzen, entspricht dem Original und außerdem sieht es gut aus. Die handgebaute lange Leiter am Schornstein ist ein Glanzstück !! Zaphod

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 6:45pm

IJN Taiho 1/200- GPM 411

Hello Sutunui, a great job on the mast. What meterial did you use? Zaphod